/disband before death to prevent roaming credit

How will this be handled? A disband timer?
Symonde (Cleric)
Symfriar (Friar duh)
Symsorc (Double duh)
Sympets (Theurg)
Symmond (Arms)
Some random mids and hibs

Comments

• Probably have to buy disbands with BP's.....
  • I would love to say that this won't happen, but sadly it probably will. People on this game tend to be a fickle and petty lot.

You literally made me laugh out loud with your reply @Staticc!! To be fair, I appreciate them trying to discourage groups and zergs from killing solo's but they should just get rid of this idea. It won't stop the people that already do this and as @Sym pointed out, many will use it just as a middle finger to a group that is killing them easily.
  • This will create logger run setup times, as now they have to remember who all was in the group to re-invite.... but yes it will happen.
  • edited June 2018 PM
    If they add a disband timer they will end up adding a timer to rejoining groups probably. Honestly this was stupid idea what really needs to happen with this quest is that it needs the "open areas" restrictions removed. It should be anywhere/everywhere. Removing credit for killing a solo person is not in anyway gonna stop a group from chasing a solo for 10 zones.
    Post edited by Teehehe on
  • Agreed again @Teehehe!!
  • I asked this question in the producers topic about /disband. Carol said she will get clarification on it.
  • Great you just caused the patch to be pushed back Further!! ARGH!
  • Brought to you by the same people who gave you the "kite and /qtd" to avoid a loss. I remember people jumping off bridges then logging to desktop as they hit the water.
  • Teehehe wrote: »
    Removing credit for killing a solo person is not in anyway gonna stop a group from chasing a solo for 10 zones.

That's not what this change is about. It's about removing groups from camping / driving by solo areas.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Teehehe wrote: »
    Removing credit for killing a solo person is not in anyway gonna stop a group from chasing a solo for 10 zones.

That's not what this change is about. It's about removing groups from camping / driving by solo areas.

I still don't see that stopping, just because they don't count for a quest doesn't mean they still aren't RPS.
  • Doesn't matter. They already said they are dropping this in the grab bag so it's a non-issue.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    Teehehe wrote: »

I still don't see that stopping, just because they don't count for a quest doesn't mean they still aren't RPS.

Oh I agree with you. I was just saying what the mentality behind that change is.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters