So Instead of just complaing..... Here are my suggestions

1. Create a instance zone that each realm can port to if you are in a FG, but each realm can't only have 1 FG in at a time, when they release they can stay in that zone, but upon disbanding the solo will be kicked from instance.
2. Crate an instance zone that each realm can port to if you are solo, but each realm can only have 1 in at a time, they can stay when they release, or port out and retry
3. Theurgs can't cast pets if rez sic, and only 1 type of pet active at a time
4. Take away the level 50 cold wep gift on Necros and the cold debuff proc on the rear stlye,
5. Make all casted speed the same on each class
6. Add cart saddle bag instead of speed saddle, if the cart is squipped you get +50% encumbrance, and +25% slots
7. Give Mins and Skalds a magical or physical ablative insta cast, similar to Mauler, but the power regen not really needed
8. Put spreadheals on a 8 sec recast timemer accross the board.
9. Move Friars from Leather to Studded arrmor
10. expand the physical size of the keeps bigger, maybe add another section length of wall to each one with another wall tower
11. Make currency purchasable with BP's (Bloodseals, dragon scales, wtc but not straight plat)
12. Make Supp and Resto pots purchasable with BP's.
13. Give /bg grant credit to BG leaders
14. Make a corpse of bosses for raids that can still give credit for completion 15 min after dead
15. fix the F'ing crashing
16. Actually pull Agramon out from under KM to reduce the lag on the island
17. FOR GOD SAKES FIX THE MOBS IN KM FROM AGGROING YOU WHEN GETTING BUGG
18. Fix crashing in Jord
19. Fix crashing in Camelot
20. Fix crashing in Cursed

I'm not interested in anyone else's feeedback on this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Why nerf Alb only? Theurg already only have 5 buttons to push
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • 1) I would have to think more about this but my initial reaction is, how is this remotely along the lines of realm vs realm? Why limit it one group? And it is not inclusive.
    2) As above.
    3) Theurs are a pita, the rez sick thing is ok, I guess. But to stop them from utilizing their spec lines, nope.
    4) Necros suck. Big nerf into oblivion is ok with me :p
    5) Nope.
    6) To what end?
    7) Power regen is a pain as you still cannot cast healer pom while the song is being played (still!!!). If I am not mistaken, there is a melee buffer on skald (I could be wrong).
    8) Why? If your healer type person is relying on a spreadheal to begin with, you are in trouble.
    9) Nope.
    10) To what end?
    11) Sounds better than having your bp's stripped from you.
    12) Sounds good.
    13) Yes.
    14) I guess I am not understanding what you are saying here.
    15) YES!
    16) Yes, and so tired of being fz'd and falling into KM. Fix would be awesome.
    17) Yes, yes, yes.
    18) Yes
    19) Yes
    20) Yes

• wow biased against albion much?
  • Didn't ask for opinions...

Yup still don't want your opinions, or suggestions.... or explaining why this is best.....
    Just F'ing do it.
  • No battle arenas please. This is war not a sports competition
  • Ya, dude....

You're just trying too hard.

You should stay on this forum and dominate with that razor sharp wit.
  • Solivos wrote: »
    wow biased against albion much?

It's pretty obvious most of this is just an angry rant.
    No battle arenas please. This is war not a sports competition

There is already an absurd amount of dueling taking place at solo zones, putting that into an arena is just acknowledging what is already going on. I've advocated in the past for an arena but with general rules where none of the rewards would actually affect a character's ability in RVR. Basically, no RPS rewarded.
  • Still didn't ask for opinons.....
  • edited June 2018 PM
    Staticc wrote: »
    Still didn't ask for opinons.....

Then submit feedback via the website instead of the gaming forum for discussions. If you choose to submit via the forum, you must (ungracefully) suffer our opinions.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • We're always open to feedback but the trolling, baiting, and flames are not needed.

Thank you for your points.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
This discussion has been closed.