RIP Dyvyn, Hjila, Teakys, Wynp ect of Canadian Death Squad : Memorial

"Hello all, just needed to hop in here to let you know of the tragic passing of my husband Dyvyn, Hjila, Teakys, Wynp ect of Canadian Death Squad. He and I were riding our sxs on Saturday near our home when we were launched off of the snowy trail into fallen tree with a branch 2 in he's by about 5 feet and it came up and shot through his thigh into his groin and into and out his upper back severing his main artery and essentially he died at the scene because we were remotely located and weren't easy for help to reach us in time. He succumbed to his Injuries in my arms. The world lost a great man! I have given his accounts to my son so his healer can heal on! Please be safe and love one a other:heart:"

**This was the letter from his wife Eevelvee the Cleric**

"hey everyone i know most of you dont know me but im (infrun/conundrums) the step son to hjila/dyvyn from canadian deathsquad, i just want inform you guys since he loved playing with so many of you, that he tragically left us on march 21 at the age of 53 from a freak accident, i owe it to him to let you all know as he loved playing this game so much and has for the last 14 years off and on. thought i would post here as it's the alliance he was in with his guild"

***From his stepson Caderz***

The memorial is going to be held on Saturday March 28th at 4PM CST.

It's going to be held just like Stillgestanden's https://www.twitch.tv/videos/476056259?filter=all&sort=time but instead of parting ways we are going to have a huge brawl in honor of Dyvyn the friendliest Briton Cleric to date.

If you have any questions my discord is Woke#1030
http://www.excidio.net/herald/character/9IdTgjKWAZo Rest In Peace.
Tagged:

Comments

• Im sorry for your loss and may he rest in peace.
  • So sad , rest in peace .
  • I am praying for you to have peace and strength at this time. You have my deepest sympathies.

wjzvssg1rkyw.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • my condolences to his family and friends.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Oh dear very sorry to hear that best wishes to you and your family
  • I'm so very very sorry, my heart goes out to his family and friends
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • RIP. So many have fallen.

Times like these brings us all closer, even tho we bicker, no game has the community that Dark Age of Camelot has.
  • I'm very sorry to hear. May he rest in peace, and his family have all the strength they need in this difficult time.
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • So sorry to hear, another daoc player gone :( my prayers goes out to his family at this difficult time :(
  • Dang. I think I played with him just earlier that day. I am terribly sorry for your Loss!
  • My condolences. Very sad to hear about another member of our family gone. :'(
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Eevelvee and family. There are no words that could ever help ease what you must be going through right now. If there is any assistance that is needed please contact me in the game or in vent where we can talk about what is needed. My heart goes out to you and your family. To the fallen Dyvyn, may you rest in peace. You will not be forgotten.

:'(
  • I am so sorry to hear this, Eevelvee, I will miss playing with him and hearing his voice. I know he loved the ATV/snow machines, and at the risk of being tacky, he died doing what he loved. Virtual hugs. - Kwong
  • Rest in peace...
    Che la terra ti sia lieve
    Aureola BloodWalker - Shadowblade - RR11L1 - Lone Enforcer