Return Resource Crates

Just tossing out the idea of bringing back the resource crates that used to be along each Realm's Coastal Keeps. My thought was that they could be brought back but scattered across EV instead. The way to turn in the new EV keys you would receive would be either at the three EV Towers or in the back room of Knoc Meayll when your own realm owns it. Curious on everyone's thoughts of the old resource crates and if anyone would want them back in game.

Comments

• yes great idea I agree, people run by mazes to go to coast, or add them at the maze to

I go to the maze a lot now on my wizard to try to get my 1 solo kill for quest there a day to try to avoid getting line of sighted to hell at the solo spots, but I like NEVER EVER see anyone there, giving people a reason again to be out in that area would be nice

+1
  • I loved the resource crates. But not EV please
  • I think they should bring them back but put them in the new ruined areas (Moy/Folley/Trelle) and move the crates for supply missions to areas closer to the mazes.
  • Agree with @RonELuvv place them closer towards the new Solo areas, but probably not inside. Because all of the steath rr11’s slaughtering the new f2p by the dozens will make them quit.
  • Disagree with putting near the solo areas. There's already enough reasons to go there and be preyed upon by the smallmans and fgs that camp those supposed "solo" spots. Put them close to the mazes or back along the routes they previously were on. On the original paths there was some nice solo action from people hunting on those routes plus scattering them around reduces instances of heavy camping because they aren't clustered in a single area such as the solo zone/mazes.
  • Yea @Sovereign good point would help steer more traffic past the mazes if they where back in their spots on coast.
    How do you stop the afk farming @beibhinn
  • I hate dealing with the so called "solo towns" esp on a low level character .. "here, you need CLs - run boxes - get farmed repeatedly at docks and the "solo towns"

It would be nice to see plants and ore somewhere else - the benefits in those little dens of iniquity is a bit over the top.
  • Boxes are also on the EV docks which is safe other then prime time. I get what you mean about ‘solo areas’ though.

At first no one used them at all but now after solo quest and the new solo buggane Obby there’s a reason to at least walk there.
  • Just put resource crates around bled, beno and crauch. It would add to the solo area.