ShadowBlade specs (sword)

Please give me input on specs at level 50. I'm all ears

Comments

• edited January 2020 PM
    All depends on your RR and skill +s in your template.

What playstyle you want? CS spec or LA spec? You will want to comp 50 stealth and 51 weapon at the very minimum. With 11/11 in your template.

But you could try these.

45CS
    Comp stealth
    Comp Weapon
    50env
    rest LA

Or

39CS
    Comp stealth
    Comp weapon
    50env
    44LA
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • what does comp stealth mean? like 39+11 or going to 50 and getting this "blurr" thing?
  • also, thanks for your response
  • edited January 2020 PM
    what does comp stealth mean? like 39+11 or going to 50 and getting this "blurr" thing?

Yes, that is correct. To achieve comp 50 stealth you would spec 39+11 stealth to get 50. Or sword you would do 40+11 to hit 51.

As your RR increases you can decrease your comp. Each RR is +1 added so at RR2 you will be +12 RR3 will be +13 so on. You can then drop your spec down and put more into your LA or CS.
    Post edited by Impounded on

>Daoc Videos<
  • I am the old shadowzerk spec and I really like it

34 Sword
    50 Stealth
    44 LA
    21 CS
    47 Env

I still use Blur a lot, it helps for closing the distance when fighting archers and casters so to me 50 stealth is a must.
    Realm hopper extraordinaire

https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/respen
  • 50 stealth is a must on an assassin. Blur can be a game changer against kite classes.
  • 50 stealth is absolutely not a must. Use your many other tools to keep a target in your range.
    I admit I miss the ease of having blur for landing backstuns and getting to a target. But no it's not in any way shape or form better or a must to spec 50. You can.. if you want to gimp yourself :)

I'll keep my high CS with high Offhand and 50env spec over having blur any day.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Ya i only comp my stealth to 50 that lets me bring up my weapons and cs to 39 for the 3 followup to perf and 50 envenom im an assassin not a zerker and uou can use throwing weapons to combat kiters 60%snare for 9secs cant be broken and ignores immunities and does not give one so when you throw your dagger switch to your weapons right after so it applies the snare at range and rupts casters and pick your fights.

Oh and the lvl 20 poison on midgard only stays up for 10 secs then it drops no other ones do that. So i think that is a bug. Dont know about other realms tho.
  • Names wrote: »
    Oh and the lvl 20 poison on midgard only stays up for 10 secs then it drops no other ones do that. So i think that is a bug. Dont know about other realms tho.

Noticed that on my NS while leveling too. Not sure if it's intended but once I got yellow poison it stayed up.

>Daoc Videos<
  • @Impounded ya its just the lvl 20 one thats the problem makes it really hard to put it up in advance wile trying to get ready to perf or backstab.

• There are several sweet spots with Critical Strike

21 - PA only (not a fan personally)
    29 - PA and Pincer/Leaper chain (Pincer/Leaper is your highest damage chain)
    34 - PA and Pincer/Leaper Chain and CD (CD followup to PA is pretty nice)
    45 - 3 part PA chain, evade abs debuff chain, side abs debuff chain, anytime abs debuff chain

Finding your sweet spot is particularly important on an SB who needs to spec and template Left Axe as to not gimp their own damage