2020 Wish List

1. Progression server with population
2. Another look at climb wall classes (certain classes having to spec for it and others getting it for free)
3. Some type of class/realm representatives that help with feedback for class balancing
4. Consistent/unique grab bags/newsletters.
5. Developer Events!!!!!!!!!

#5 would be great. I think most of the player base at this point doesn't want any new PvE campaigns (since we know after 6 months youre going to let us bountycraft everything since we have already destroyed large PvE raids w/ bountycraft, for better or for worse but not the point here), or any exhausting class re-designs.

BUG FIXES and a MONTHLY event would show a lot of the population that you guys actually care about the subscribers (since the feeling after EC launch was screw sub players). Bug fixes and monthly events are much easier to do overall than any other plans, and in the mean time all other time can be focused on the progression server. Opening Caledonia for a week for level 50s, Capture the Flag, 4v4/5v5 events etc etc would get a lot of people coming back IMO, in tandem with consistent bug fixes or communication.
"...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
"the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the bentsword local community Enforcement force "
send a message with your wallet

Comments

  • 3) the knight program we had for many years but which was scrapped in recent times was basically this, at least closely related to it.

    Said program seemed to have a lot of (strong) mixed feelings about it, but overall I got the impression that the knights did not feel like BS listened to them, and the community did not feel like the knights properly represented them either. It also appeared as if the knights had their free time and energy invested into the game awarded with mostly riddicule and abrasiveness from the rest of the community (+ a free account), although a lot of that might just have been the standard behavior of certain forums. It's understandable though as attempting to represent such a versatile community just seems inherently prone to disappointment; whenever you change anything you're never going to please all, unlikely even most, maybe you can settle for some. Of course everyone believes to some extent that they themselves know best despite their biases, especially in hindsight.

    So idk if that's something we want to try again. It was attempted, apparently deemed ineffective, and aborted. As long as BS is willing to adjust the changes they shoot from their hips based on feedback that's as much as I'm going to ask for, and they have shown a certain willingness to do this.
  • Flik wrote: »
    3) the knight program we had for many years but which was scrapped in recent times was basically this, at least closely related to it.

    Said program seemed to have a lot of (strong) mixed feelings about it, but overall I got the impression that the knights did not feel like BS listened to them, and the community did not feel like the knights properly represented them either. It also appeared as if the knights had their free time and energy invested into the game awarded with mostly riddicule and abrasiveness from the rest of the community (+ a free account), although a lot of that might just have been the standard behavior of certain forums. It's understandable though as attempting to represent such a versatile community just seems inherently prone to disappointment; whenever you change anything you're never going to please all, unlikely even most, maybe you can settle for some. Of course everyone believes to some extent that they themselves know best despite their biases, especially in hindsight.

    So idk if that's something we want to try again. It was attempted, apparently deemed ineffective, and aborted. As long as BS is willing to adjust the changes they shoot from their hips based on feedback that's as much as I'm going to ask for, and they have shown a certain willingness to do this.

    One word: "Kuji"
  • Flik wrote: »
    3) the knight program we had for many years but which was scrapped in recent times was basically this, at least closely related to it.

    Said program seemed to have a lot of (strong) mixed feelings about it, but overall I got the impression that the knights did not feel like BS listened to them, and the community did not feel like the knights properly represented them either. It also appeared as if the knights had their free time and energy invested into the game awarded with mostly riddicule and abrasiveness from the rest of the community (+ a free account), although a lot of that might just have been the standard behavior of certain forums. It's understandable though as attempting to represent such a versatile community just seems inherently prone to disappointment; whenever you change anything you're never going to please all, unlikely even most, maybe you can settle for some. Of course everyone believes to some extent that they themselves know best despite their biases, especially in hindsight.

    So idk if that's something we want to try again. It was attempted, apparently deemed ineffective, and aborted. As long as BS is willing to adjust the changes they shoot from their hips based on feedback that's as much as I'm going to ask for, and they have shown a certain willingness to do this.

    The knight program was a good idea on paper, but was mismanaged on many levels:
    1. The general public's perception of their role was wrong.
    2. Knights were blamed for things they had no control over
    3. Creating a sub forum on post count, that so modded it was basically useless, gave the impression of elitism, as well as overly thin skinned knights.
    4. The selection of knights reeked of favoritism. Though there were some knights that were great choices (strong game knowledge, overall respected) - other choices were terrible.
    5. I also heard that the more knowledgeable knight's ideas were ignored.
    6. There was absolutely no transparency as to what they were doing, why they were picked and what they were adding to the game.

    Mainly, it was just a PR disaster.
    Stealth zergs are a cancer
  • Broadsword doesn't have to justify changes. John said it himself. No wonder the Knights Program failed miserably.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Kat wrote: »
    Flik wrote: »
    3) the knight program we had for many years but which was scrapped in recent times was basically this, at least closely related to it.

    Said program seemed to have a lot of (strong) mixed feelings about it, but overall I got the impression that the knights did not feel like BS listened to them, and the community did not feel like the knights properly represented them either. It also appeared as if the knights had their free time and energy invested into the game awarded with mostly riddicule and abrasiveness from the rest of the community (+ a free account), although a lot of that might just have been the standard behavior of certain forums. It's understandable though as attempting to represent such a versatile community just seems inherently prone to disappointment; whenever you change anything you're never going to please all, unlikely even most, maybe you can settle for some. Of course everyone believes to some extent that they themselves know best despite their biases, especially in hindsight.

    So idk if that's something we want to try again. It was attempted, apparently deemed ineffective, and aborted. As long as BS is willing to adjust the changes they shoot from their hips based on feedback that's as much as I'm going to ask for, and they have shown a certain willingness to do this.

    The knight program was a good idea on paper, but was mismanaged on many levels:
    1. The general public's perception of their role was wrong.
    2. Knights were blamed for things they had no control over
    3. Creating a sub forum on post count, that so modded it was basically useless, gave the impression of elitism, as well as overly thin skinned knights.
    4. The selection of knights reeked of favoritism. Though there were some knights that were great choices (strong game knowledge, overall respected) - other choices were terrible.
    5. I also heard that the more knowledgeable knight's ideas were ignored.
    6. There was absolutely no transparency as to what they were doing, why they were picked and what they were adding to the game.

    Mainly, it was just a PR disaster.

    Boxy was a good one.

    But pretty much everything you stated.

    The customers were given the illusion that the Knights had influence; they did not.

    This gave the illusion that the Knights didn't care about the people they were representing; this wasn't necessarily true either.

    It was not well implemented.
  • Tyrantanic wrote: »
    Broadsword doesn't have to justify changes. John said it himself. No wonder the Knights Program failed miserably.

    I lost my faith in BS after the class podcasts were ignored. It was probably one of the biggest middle fingers to paying customers that I had ever seen in my experience. Followed by John himself telling experienced assassins they have no idea what they're talking about and turning assassins into 8v8 toons. El oh El
  • The Scout TL for 7 ish Years was a highlander melee Scout. Looking back you can see how Scout’s end up getting left behind.
    Four plus years ago there was a lot of involvement they did class specific discussions. Then they released the class “revamps” and essentially ignored everything discussed.
    A lot missteps over the years have significantly reduced Live population, but at least they have rolled back and/or “adjusted” accordingly.

    Still in 2019 the PBAoe changes resulting in 1FG farming the entire Zergs which again is driving EC and subs to quit again.

    GL
  • Tyrantanic wrote: »
    Broadsword doesn't have to justify changes. John said it himself. No wonder the Knights Program failed miserably.

    I lost my faith in BS after the class podcasts were ignored. It was probably one of the biggest middle fingers to paying customers that I had ever seen in my experience. Followed by John himself telling experienced assassins they have no idea what they're talking about and turning assassins into 8v8 toons. El oh El

    Amen.

    I remember listening to those podcasts and all the good ideas. Then I remember what happened next was "hey customers, here's a bunch of class changes nobody wanted, and to top it off here is a bunch of PvE content with new gear that will forever change the game!"
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Imagine if for 2020 they would

    1. Revert back the XP nerf done with EC, re-establish buying XP scrolls with BPs below level 50.

    2. Lower some mythril costs on some items (loyal cloak tokens as an example) so that they don't look too much like a bunch of greedy bastards

    3. Bring back ML cost back to what it was pre-EC. Making it harder to get doesn't give any sense of accomplishment, it's just a pita that we don't need

    4. Bring back delve of level 50 pbae to something reasonable.

    5. Bring back CL XP values of supplies for the cause to pre-EC levels. We used to get 3 CLs per turn in, now we get one.

    6. Adjust RPs, keep quests out but increase Rp/kill.

    7. Remove class and buffing restrictions from EC accounts.

    8. Revisit the podcasts and re-adjust classes based on the feedback BS received at the time.

    9. Implement some sort of group v group system that rewards players for running smaller numbers and engaging in open field fights. Zergs have their RP incentive with the keep defense bonuses.

    Not to name a competitor, but a GvG list that you sign up on, that mentions what groups are running would be awesome. Get bonus RPs if signed up on the list. Can't join GvG if you are in a BG, etc, to prevent griefing.

    10. Do a one week, Mordred ruleset, BG event. Can do multiple BGs depending on group size.

    Example : bg#1 is thid, for soloers. Bg#2 is Molvik, for groups size 2-6, BG #3 is something else (bigger than Molvik) for 8 mans. Bg#4 is for battlegroups (can't attack people in your battlegroup).


    11. Stop announcing things/projects that you are working on before it is practically finished. Bs saying they are working on an alternate ruleset server is cool, but saying it will be launched before the end of 2020 is just a plain lie.

    12 (edit) : bring back underpop bonus. Why it was taken away nobody knows
    Post edited by Shoke on
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    1. Progression server with population
    2. Another look at climb wall classes (certain classes having to spec for it and others getting it for free)
    3. Some type of class/realm representatives that help with feedback for class balancing
    4. Consistent/unique grab bags/newsletters.
    5. Developer Events!!!!!!!!!

    #5 would be great. I think most of the player base at this point doesn't want any new PvE campaigns (since we know after 6 months youre going to let us bountycraft everything since we have already destroyed large PvE raids w/ bountycraft, for better or for worse but not the point here), or any exhausting class re-designs.

    BUG FIXES and a MONTHLY event would show a lot of the population that you guys actually care about the subscribers (since the feeling after EC launch was screw sub players). Bug fixes and monthly events are much easier to do overall than any other plans, and in the mean time all other time can be focused on the progression server. Opening Caledonia for a week for level 50s, Capture the Flag, 4v4/5v5 events etc etc would get a lot of people coming back IMO, in tandem with consistent bug fixes or communication.

    I agree with #5 the pretty much took away the fun of pve for gear then they lowered the cost of the bounty craft items making it easier.. a lot of us don't mind doing the PVE to get gear but now when looking for a group people just say use bounty points. UGH!! Come on BS. The whole game is just to easy to get gear now you are catering to the instant gratification players who play on console games that like there stuff now !! right now!! Here how about this raise the bounty craft price make it so people have to either pve or pvp for a while to get gear. Oh and my personal pet peeve stop the scripting its just cheating hand down. BS created this monster they can real it back in

  • Badgor wrote: »
    I agree with #5 the pretty much took away the fun of pve for gear then they lowered the cost of the bounty craft items making it easier.. a lot of us don't mind doing the PVE to get gear but now when looking for a group people just say use bounty points. UGH!! Come on BS. The whole game is just to easy to get gear now you are catering to the instant gratification players who play on console games that like there stuff now !! right now!! Here how about this raise the bounty craft price make it so people have to either pve or pvp for a while to get gear. Oh and my personal pet peeve stop the scripting its just cheating hand down. BS created this monster they can real it back in

    This is completely and totally wrong, on all levels. I find absolutely nothing here to agree with.

    Stealth zergs are a cancer
  • Seriously? Define a lot? On my side I'd 99.9% of the people I play with hate daoc pve with a passion and the reduction to BP costs was a great thing.

    Scripting is not cheating, literally takes 15 seconds to figure out.
  • Scouts were killed when they revamped archery into the current bastardized ruleset. The longbow used to have the best range. So now its a kiting game for them until they hit higher RR. Ranger and Hunter can melee at lower RR so they are better to solo with. I miss the old archery ruleset, but won’t bitch about it like Buffsteria used to about old Hunter RR5. lol
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Kat wrote: »
    Badgor wrote: »
    I agree with #5 the pretty much took away the fun of pve for gear then they lowered the cost of the bounty craft items making it easier.. a lot of us don't mind doing the PVE to get gear but now when looking for a group people just say use bounty points. UGH!! Come on BS. The whole game is just to easy to get gear now you are catering to the instant gratification players who play on console games that like there stuff now !! right now!! Here how about this raise the bounty craft price make it so people have to either pve or pvp for a while to get gear. Oh and my personal pet peeve stop the scripting its just cheating hand down. BS created this monster they can real it back in

    This is completely and totally wrong, on all levels. I find absolutely nothing here to agree with.

    How is this wrong on every level? Its right on every level if you want a I log in for the first time and can get every thing then go play a easier game .. I personally do not like that and I know a lot of of people in the game that feels the same way but BS seems to listen to the me now crowd which is kind of sad. I want to earn my gear ands say I built this now its just to easy. I stay in DAOC because of my friends in Hib and Mid I know a couple good peeps on Alb like Keltorius if these people were not here I would not stay. This game has gone the wrong direction as of the last patch.
    Post edited by Badgor on

  • edited December 2019 PM
    Shoke wrote: »
    Seriously? Define a lot? On my side I'd 99.9% of the people I play with hate daoc pve with a passion and the reduction to BP costs was a great thing.

    Scripting is not cheating, literally takes 15 seconds to figure out.
    Scripting is cheating you hit 1 to 2 buttons and it does the rest and you just jump around and run thru players oh that's not cheating? Don't script and I bet 90% of the average players will whoop your butt and your 99.9% of your friends don't like pve what all 2 of your friend? last I looked almost all of FOH and the bigger guilds enjoy it .
    Post edited by Badgor on

  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Scouts were killed when they revamped archery into the current bastardized ruleset. The longbow used to have the best range. So now its a kiting game for them until they hit higher RR. Ranger and Hunter can melee at lower RR so they are better to solo with. I miss the old archery ruleset, but won’t bitch about it like Buffsteria used to about old Hunter RR5. lol

    Kelt the scouts have shield slam plus there curse set adds the slam duration hard to beat those scouts when they engage and if they go battle master.. Oh god!! we fight your Scout group and you are tough grapple and assist you tear us up. Plus your Alb stealth group runs 2 full groups and we run maybe 6. Still fun if we kill 4 to 5 we call it a win :smile:

  • @Badgor that's not exactly how scripting works but whatever. You don't even know me why are you so aggressive?

    How does lowering BP costs prevent you from doing the oh so enjoyable pve content you cherish? Knock yourself out and run as many Curse as you want man, nobody's stopping you.
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Your right shokes I dot know you and I apologize for the tone. Well when they lowered the BP costs now every one just says for get doing it just buy with BP its easier :( hard to get a group or even a alliance group now because of how cheap it is. And yes I know how scripting works I have several friends that use it and they even say its pretty much cheating but they use it so they can compete I might even have to do it now .. UGH !!
    Post edited by Badgor on

  • @Badgor I see your point, but if pve was fun, wouldn't people still do it even though BP crafting was around? That's the thing in MMOs I never understand is why does a game have to be painful? Can't all aspects of the game be fun?

    If people prefer to rvr to get BPs and bountycraft instead of PvEing, I suppose that says something about the quality of the PvE in daoc? Why are there 20 players on Gaheris?

    Afaik, ahk and scripting basically puts Daoc's outdated UI on the level on a modern UI that allows you do double bind actions. So we have this crappy UI from 2001 but at least we can make it work using ahk.
  • Imagine thinking scripts make you good at the game lol. Please use them so you can find out how foolish that is. Not surprising to say that when you get ripped apart by 1-3 people with 8+ lol.

    Most of the time you would have to wait days to get into a PvE group/bg to run curse. Even then most people are very bad at grasping simple mechanics and would fail repeatedly. You act like a lot want to PvE. I would much rather have people farming BPs getting geared and going out into NF within a few days. You and "All those people" can easily form a group and run your PvE as 8 and under. You want the content? It is sitting right there just gotta reach out and touch it.





    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Impounded wrote: »
    Imagine thinking scripts make you good at the game lol. Please use them so you can find out how foolish that is. Not surprising to say that when you get ripped apart by 1-3 people with 8+ lol.

    Most of the time you would have to wait days to get into a PvE group/bg to run curse. Even then most people are very bad at grasping simple mechanics and would fail repeatedly. You act like a lot want to PvE. I would much rather have people farming BPs getting geared and going out into NF within a few days. You and "All those people" can easily form a group and run your PvE as 8 and under. You want the content? It is sitting right there just gotta reach out and touch it.





    Impound Actually 90% of the mmo population plays for pve not pvp that's why daoc lost people in the long run they never brought out new content.. Now you will probably argue with me about this. DAOC is a niche mmo meaning they based the whole end game on PVP and it only grabs so many people. I enjoy both.. Its my opinion that they should not have dropped the bounty craft prices it does kill stuff like Jack frost and hollowed and other Pve. Hey we have people in our guild that hate PvE I respect that and they really never go and do it. As for scripting I have several friends who use the program and they even say it makes playing and getting any style off easier but you know this already.
    Post edited by Badgor on

  • Badgor wrote: »
    Impound Actually 90% of the mmo population plays for pve not pvp that's why daoc lost people in the long run they never brought out new content.

    That is a very BOLD statement...

    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • edited December 2019 PM
    I never hear people complaining about missing pve. Many complained about OW/curse, wasnt this new pve content? All that people say is, that no one wanted it...
    Post edited by Kroko on
  • @Badgor again, if pve was fun ppl would still do it, no?
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Personally i have loved DAoC for its PvE and PvP since 2001, i loved the diversity and options for things to do when i didnt feel like doing one or the other.

    PvP side i loved everything from solo to keep fights, RvR was a great idea and really fun.
    PvE I loved farming scrolls, artis, etc in ToA with my sally, wife and friends, when needing a RvR break or just to help friends and strangers, same goes for dragons, ML10, summoners hall, DF, SI dungeons, scale farming etc.
    Sadly tho i hated Cursed and OW, not a fan of quests and the way things was done, or the items.

    With the current state of RvR and the removal of PvE currencies, i feel like im getting more value for my money and are better off paying for one account on a PvE game and one on a PvP game, then i am paying for my usual 2 or more accounts on DAoC.
    With my wife being a none PvP person who used to love DAoC PvE (Who didnt like Cursed and OW either and left cause of them), thats just another reason for me to leave to play with her.
    With the arrival of the last patch, i finaly had enough and DAoC are for the first time since 2001 not on my PC, and i dont have a single active account :(

    My wish for 2020 ?
    With the above in mind, i wish we could just time travel DAoC back 4 -5 years and slap on FTP, then add on bounty crafting with the old BP prices, and instead of removing the old PvE currencies, make a new merchant where you could trade the old PvE currencies for BP scrolls with fitting BP values and buy the currencies with BP.
    This way people could still get items the old ways in PvE with currencies, encounters and merchants, but at the same time have the option to gain a full template by just RvR'ing, adding options instead of removing them etc.
    After that, just spend dev time on minor tweaks and dev run events, with BP, RP or potion rewards. ( no new items please :P )
    Post edited by Vrisslar on
  • Shoke wrote: »
    @Badgor again, if pve was fun ppl would still do it, no?
    That's a loaded question and we are just going in circles here I had a opinion and I stand by it. BS should not have dropped the Bounty craft by the extreme they did.

  • Impounded wrote: »
    Badgor wrote: »
    Impound Actually 90% of the mmo population plays for pve not pvp that's why daoc lost people in the long run they never brought out new content.

    That is a very BOLD statement...

    Its a true statement. Have you seen the death of a game video about daoc ? Very interesting. There subscription base went up during the expansion of Trials of Atlantis. WoW thrives with new content and so does EQ AND EQ2 daoc hasn't brought out any thing other then small campaigns that help with gear creep. Now of course every game has to progress and of course this is a business. So I understand why they lowered the Bounty craft its to keep hope for the new and returning players to catch up with the gear creep. But to get more players back they need a new expansion PVE content with new zones. Not a revamped zone that I paid for already 12 years ago. But that's a different argument you and I can have later Impound

  • Badgor wrote: »
    ts a true statement. Have you seen the death of a game video about daoc ? Very interesting. There subscription base went up during the expansion of Trials of Atlantis. WoW thrives with new content and so does EQ AND EQ2 daoc hasn't brought out any thing other then small campaigns that help with gear creep. Now of course every game has to progress and of course this is a business. So I understand why they lowered the Bounty craft its to keep hope for the new and returning players to catch up with the gear creep. But to get more players back they need a new expansion PVE content with new zones. Not a revamped zone that I paid for already 12 years ago. But that's a different argument you and I can have later Impound

    Yeah.. it definitely doesn't have anything to do with those games being on new engines and updated UI's and quality of life features... It's 100% the lack of new PvE content, yup. lol

    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • I know how to fix daoc....delete Impounded, the last of the Xyorman buddies....:)
  • Don't hate me because you weirdos think 90% of the population likes PvE...

    If my removal from DAoC would fix this game, I will personally delete all my toons and never return. Until john confirms that, I will continue to rip you losers apart <3
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Most people dont want new pve content. Claiming the opposite is just mental.

    OW/curse introduced new pve content and many people didnt want it.

    Apparently many people want classic daoc. Even ToA is too much for some.
    Post edited by Kroko on
  • In order for WoW to release some of their expansions they had to increase the level cap. Remember it was originally 60, now it’s 120. I don’t think Daoc wants to do that.
  • Wow only need to do that was because there model is built around power creep; that is fine in a pve game but just like toa if the rvr people have to be pulled out of rvr they get frustrated. Bs has done something similar with these pve campaigns that have gear so good you "have" to template. Everytime they do something like that there is a division (some love it (I guess these type would love wow or something but haven't tried it yet), and some hate it (they play Daoc more like a fps where the rvr is fun and rp are a bonus)) in the population leading to mixed statistics on if it was a good idea or not. I feel this game will never be main stream again, so the devs need to focus on one of the groups (I would suggest rvr group, as this is where Daoc has something other MMOs did not have)
  • I don't mind the PVE side of things now-and-then but I would rather them introduce new PvE campaigns and just having reskinned items instead of new must-have stuff going in. This way people can still PvE if they want but it's not something others would have to do since there wouldn't be any new end game gear (similar to the hollowed stuff), just added lore.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Keltorius wrote: »
    In order for WoW to release some of their expansions they had to increase the level cap. Remember it was originally 60, now it’s 120. I don’t think Daoc wants to do that.

    Kelt they did that in a sense with champ levels your still grinding for a level its just on a different tier.
    Impounded wrote: »
    Don't hate me because you weirdos think 90% of the population likes PvE...

    If my removal from DAoC would fix this game, I will personally delete all my toons and never return. Until john confirms that, I will continue to rip you losers apart <3

    Thanks for insulting us that enjoy PVe and if maybe you actually read about MMO's you might learn something.
    I don't want you to delete I enjoy fighting you out there. But you have never ripped me visi group apart so bring it

    Post edited by Badgor on

  • Yeah Badgor, I forgot about CLs. Originally that 10 then went to 15.
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Well I would hope I have never ripped your visi group... I solo lol

    As for the leaving comment that was directed at someone else.

    And that was not an insult but feel free to interpret that however your heart desires. You’re still mental for believing 90% want PvE content. All these campaigns have said the complete opposite haha.
    Post edited by Impounded on
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • My wish would be to bring DAoC to steam as soon as possible, adding a fresh start server with the current ruleset! :)
  • Go to steam in this condition? You want the game to fail...?
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Go to steam in this condition? You want the game to fail...?

    Is it not failing already? =P
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Yes but why would you want it’s only hope at survival to fail? Makes no sense.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • Just do an early access on steam lol, that's the quality at times, and 18 years early access seems reasonable for steam haha.
  • rocketait wrote: »
    Just do an early access on steam lol, that's the quality at times, and 18 years early access seems reasonable for steam haha.

    Haha I mean.. I doubt it would be the first title to be early access after 18 years xD
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • edited January 1 PM
    Knight program was a joke at the end. Bunch of players who didn't play or very casually played were in the program for too long.

    I hope they do some dev events but i doubt it. I asked for this years ago and nothing which is weird because its good to meet your customer base and listen to what is good and what sucks. That is how you get better.
    Post edited by Sepphiroth75 on
  • all i would want is a realm loyalty rp bonus
    say an extra 50/100 percent after only getting rps on one realm for a month----switch realms get rps and lose bonus :)
Sign In or Register to comment.