Aerus BP Quests Problem

Not sure how to approach this, but CSR/support both pretty much distanced themselves from it. I recently came back to the game and am enjoying it a lot, but...

I am PvE only, for the most part (necessary, but won't elaborate). I took my level 50 animist to Aerus and did most of the BP quests (including the weekly) and made a nice 100k+ BPs. Here's where the problem comes in. I have 10+ level 50s on each of the other realms that are unable to even get these quests (repeatable quests (gold only after BP), I might add. Am I missing something or can they only be done from a single character across an entire account?

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• The glass (now BP) quests are a quest series now, you have to start in Oceanus and progress from there before you can (eventually) get to Aerus and do the quests there.
    Daoc Moderator
    Main Forums

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<
  • Driralin wrote: »
    The glass (now BP) quests are a quest series now, you have to start in Oceanus and progress from there before you can (eventually) get to Aerus and do the quests there.

Ahh okay, well I must have not done all those quests that I thought I did. Thanks I'll go back and see which I missed. :)
  • Driralin wrote: »
    The glass (now BP) quests are a quest series now, you have to start in Oceanus and progress from there before you can (eventually) get to Aerus and do the quests there.

Ahh okay, well I must have not done all those quests that I thought I did. Thanks I'll go back and see which I missed. :)

Thanks again! You were correct. I never had completed the Oceanus quests. Great news. :)
  • There is an issue with the Aerus weekly quest. Eliana is not giving out the quest. I reported this on the Bug tracker website.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I'm trying to do these quests and I started them but I only got to stygia and I no longer have any info to go anywhere else such as Aerus...

I got the initial quest from Destin, and followed the repeatables around Hesperos until I got a quest called "Onto Stygia!" Where I went to Stygia and talked to the guy in town (name is like Riallias or sokething) and the big lion located north of the map. I did all the kill tasks for them, but after completing them I did not get another quest to take me elsewhere, like Aerus. Am I missing something?
  • https://forums.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/278/atlantean-glass-quest-guides

Based on this guide, you should a receive a new quest called "Out of the Desert" which will direct you to Volcanus. Make sure you talk to the Sphinx, Inarus, again.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • null
    This is exactly what I'm looking for thanks
  • Thanks to Driralin I was able to complete all the quests on three characters now. My animist made just under 200k BPs, yesterday my spiritmaster did around 225k and today on my BD I have made just over 260k BPs. It's great having a source for BPs other than RvR (which I can't really do anyway).

The only BP quest I haven't done yet in Aerus is the "self-maintaining statues". I tried on my animist and it took ALL my power reserves and a pot to kill just one, so I know there must be a way other than what I was doing? I think probably, on my BD, just using 3 hexers and 2 guards (instead of my usual 4 guards and 1 hexer) might work. Will have to try.

Anyway thanks again for all the help. So glad I came back. Forgot how much fun DAoC can be. :)

• The only BP quest I haven't done yet in Aerus is the "self-maintaining statues". I tried on my animist and it took ALL my power reserves and a pot to kill just one, so I know there must be a way other than what I was doing?

Either respec your animist or kite.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I'll give both a shot. Thanks DaRedANT.