Endless conquest first impressions

2»

Comments

• Minibard wrote: »
    Why cant you? @shanison. The limits on certsin characters i think only effects new accounts

My Troll/Warrior is lvl 50, not PLed, and I would have thought had 7 days played on it. Instead of saying "play" it says "Subscribe".
    My lvl 24 SB who I only play in Thid, I would have thought had more than 7 days played
    Dwarf Skald, lvl 42 - not PLed, so perhaps not 7 days played on this one, but cannot check (?)

I stand corrected that I can play my Thane, although his vault and inventory is full as this was a house owner, and nowhere to put stuff :(

so perhaps I have not played those others for 7 days - oh well

Unfortunately, my other "main" account that has a majority of my lvl 50s I had the option to play for 30 days about 4 months ago, which I did, and now does not fall in the 180 days since last open.

And no, I did not read the patch notes first. I saw EC was now up, re-installed the game and found I could not play certain classes, then found the patch notes and read them - well, who reads the manual anyway :)
  • They can be glitched, look at the other thread for info on how to fix
  • I would be fine with letting old characters have access to all the realm skill points they had earned while having been a paid subscriber. However, if the character is above the allowable cap for a free account, then they should no longer earn RP's through any way on any character above the cap. This way they benefit from the time they were a paid subscriber while still providing an incentive to subscribe if they wish to grow on a certain character(s).
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    I would be fine with letting old characters have access to all the realm skill points they had earned while having been a paid subscriber.

wut about forced ra respecs?
  • 8xj37hrdspe0.jpg

overall RP statistics paint a quite bleak picture

mayber adaptation of daily RP quest is required to keep people happy :)
  • CDFTW wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    I would be fine with letting old characters have access to all the realm skill points they had earned while having been a paid subscriber.

wut about forced ra respecs?

Let's assume they have the ability to code it properly. I would say forced respecs should not rob players of the realm skill points they earned prior to the F2P launch while being subscribed.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Just learned that the decline is due to missing herald data. Still might bring back RP quests :p
  • I actually want the underpopulated rp bonus to return. I like logging in and seeing who has the most players as well
  • edited November 2019 PM
    Minibard seems to be the voice of reason in this thread kudos!!!
    Post edited by Shananagans on
  • Somewhat disappointed Bottomless dye pot is included in the dye restriction.
  • I love seeing the returning players and agree with Brut that this was quite smooth for such a major update. I hope to see more and more players and continued tweaks ::)

febp0guni2nk.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • edited November 2019 PM
    @Siambra

Smooth as in:
    - Bolster is bugged and doesn't clear roots (Not sure wth they changed for it to affect Bolster?)
    - When players release in RvR, they have a ghost standing there for 5 seconds? This is extremely annoying and still don't understand how they managed that bug
    Post edited by Shoke on