My Master Enforcer Title

Good evening after the current patch went live, the "Master Enforcer" has vanished from my list of titles on several toons that have that title, i also notice a new title called "Knight Of Albion" but whenever i go set that to see what it is, it shows as "Jarl of Midgard" instead, i have put in an /appeal but haven't heard from anyone yet, could anyone here let me know if this is a known bug or is it just me that this is happening too and if so will there be a fix for it?

thanks!

Luis aka Solv.
Solvandara Huntress of The Crimson Knights.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey Solv!
    I checked with the team, they have received your appeal, and have been trying to catch you online to chat with you about it for some more details, but so far it didn't work out. I'll be happy to pass on the information they need so investigation on this issue can continue!

Could you please send me a direct message here with a list of all toons that are affected? Also, are you using a custom interface or the standard one? If a custom interface: does this happen with the standard one, too? Any other oddities you noticed with the affected characters and/or interface since the patch?

Many thanks!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • I went ahead and send you a private Message, Lea....

thanks! hope they figure this out soon.

Solv
    Solvandara Huntress of The Crimson Knights.
  • Yep, found it, thank you! :)
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos