Remedy for archers

There needs to be some medium here. Kind of bs that they can disregard an entire spec line. Maybe cut the effects by 50% but 100% immunity to my entire spec line is ridiculous. Or give me a buff that makes me immune to arrows for 1 min on a 5 minute timer.

Comments

• Disagree. There are plenty of classes stealthers can hunt with ease. They don't need to be able to kill every single class without any kind of fight.
  • should somehow make remedy for like full bow using archers or snipers or whatever you wanna call it, so ones with good melee don't get it, its 1 thing to beat an assassin, but an assassin shoudlnt be losing to archers in melee, that's just silly
  • I would just be happy for full sniper/hunter to have a usable rr5. Would give up remedy for old rr5 :)
  • Seems a fair trade to me since blur has been added to the game. Take away blur and they can take away remedy and I would be ok with that.
  • I'm down to drop blur. Played for 10 years with out it. But that was when you could run 2x poisons so I always ran disease or crip offhand. But as of now when a scout is raping with bow and hitting for 300 to 350 melee with shield its a bit ridiculous and hunters hitting for 600 to 700
  • I will admit that I play ranger as my main so I am biased towards ranged stealthers, but I think about the only thing wrong with remedy is the 5 min reuse timer. I think it should be closer to 10 minutes. It's not hard with side stun, mez poison, and vanish to make a ranged stealther blow remedy and waste it. The problem is the ranged stealther can have it up in most fights with the 5 minute timer.

On the flip side, assassins are tough if well played amd even with all my toys up I have to blow everything to win. Without remedy I would lose many if not most of those fights and ranged stealthers are supposed to be the anti-assassins in the game.
  • Why can’t there be a class that assasins just can’t kill? For example, there is no way a wizard or thane can kill an assasin, so this is just the other way around.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • I am not a fan of the way assassins can disregard a whole spec line when they reach archers.

Archers cannot use archery at that point and it's what they're called!

When assassins and archers fight, remove remedy from archers, allow archers to continue firing arrows.

We have found common ground!

Praise the lord!
  • edited May 2018 PM
    Lol @Falafelbill! Agreed! Also agree with you @Sym. Assassins are still one of the strongest classes in the game, if not the strongest class.
    Post edited by RonELuvv on
  • SymSym
    edited May 2018 PM
    I’m not gonna lie, at this point I would even consider them as “DPS” or a damn good peel tank in a 8man.

We have run an inf in our 8man before and ripped good groups.
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Kat wrote: »
    I would just be happy for full sniper/hunter to have a usable rr5. Would give up remedy for old rr5 :)

Same!

PS - please fix all the problems in the Sojo line >.<
  • Would love to see Remedy nerfed on Archers :) They negate envenom completely and CS openers since they can pop you out of stealth with there bow before you even see them. Just get a few bow shots off and do the same melee damage, if that doesn't work just zephyr and start up with the bow again.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Disagree. There are plenty of classes stealthers can hunt with ease. They don't need to be able to kill every single class without any kind of fight.

This is what my first reaction was.
    ~Westies