Cancelling 7 Accounts..

Really had high hopes coming back after 8+ years.. Too much change, curve and grind to get into RVR is too great. Primetime population fluctuates based solely upon relics and which zerg has the most.

Made afew friends, but not enough to stay around and pay.. Cya guys

Comments

• Sad to see you go, hopefully you swing by for Endless Conquest and give it another go.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Wow, 7 accounts. Well if you’re not macro grouping and farming the pve then yeah you wont gear up for rvr fast at all. Plus if you have to gear 1 out of each account, thats way more then many people even have.

Ive got universal templates that are decent enough to rvr in, some use new items but i just swap depending on what character I play. Mostly just playing one guy atm, its a caster and I dont need any cursed gear. Was a fairly easy to make, and took little to no effort on my part to make said guy RvRable.

If you change your mind, want to try something different find me in disco, we rvr nightly.
  • The PvE grind to RvR is too great? That’s nonsense.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • The last time I've seen primetime population follow relics was in December when Hib had all six. This hasn't been the case since. Zerg populations sway depending on their success and who ends up in a defensive position. However, that reflects only one style of gameplay. The others generally follow the action.

I hope you reconsider. If you're having trouble gearing up, contact people in discord for suggestions or help in completing OW / Curse.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • If your not having fun then cancel tbh Relics don’t affect my play style. If that’s the case then Hero would directly affect your play style?

It either fun or it isn’t either way GL
  • Nightmare wrote: »
    grind to get into RVR is too great.

LOL.

12 Hours 1-50 Solo (and thats slow) - Kings Gear - Good enough start into RvR.

Yeah, grind is huge.

• I don't have 7 accounts but I am always willing to help with OW/Curse on any realm if someone gets it started.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • Dreamscape such a sweetheart xD
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Substrate wrote: »
    How does this make you feel inside?
    wbl50e2wcp5e.png
    Substrate wrote: »
    wbl50e2wcp5e.png

• Substrate wrote: »
    wbl50e2wcp5e.png

how many toons did certified play in that time frame lol
  • edited April 2019 PM
    Nightmare wrote: »
    Really had high hopes coming back after 8+ years.. Too much change, curve and grind to get into RVR is too great. Primetime population fluctuates based solely upon relics and which zerg has the most.

Made afew friends, but not enough to stay around and pay.. Cya guys
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on