am i the only person in the game with 2 rr 13+ chars ?

i need a life, but i ebay / ,amazon doesn't sell such a thing :(
Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.

Comments

• Rich people problems. lol
  • i need a life.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Hero figured out that if instead of his RR14 toon, he stopped at RR12 he would have 10 RR12 toons.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    Hero figured out that if instead of his RR14 toon, he stopped at RR12 he would have 10 RR12 toons.
    lol
  • Nah, ego dictates having the MOST RPs over anyone else. lol
  • Muy beat daoc
  • Corey117 wrote: »
    Muy beat daoc

Not until he gets every class in all three Realms RR14. :p
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • I imagine beating doac would be every toon possible rr14 as well as every title possible. I know there was a person a while back that had every class in each realm rr11
  • I imagine beating doac would be every toon possible rr14 as well as every title possible. I know there was a person a while back that had every class in each realm rr11

No one has even come close. Tom is getting close, but no one before him even had all rr11 in ONE realm...no way.
  • Check again homie u jump the gun...ass usual
  • Skywier wrote: »
    I imagine beating doac would be every toon possible rr14 as well as every title possible. I know there was a person a while back that had every class in each realm rr11

No one has even come close. Tom is getting close, but no one before him even had all rr11 in ONE realm...no way.

He is going for RR11 all toons? That would be awesome. I hope to get RR5 all toons one day.

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Skywier wrote: »
    I imagine beating doac would be every toon possible rr14 as well as every title possible. I know there was a person a while back that had every class in each realm rr11

He is going for RR11 all toons? That would be awesome. I hope to get RR5 all toons one day.

With all those rr11's, that account would have to be worth at least $60.
  • Flik wrote: »
    Getting there

eventually
    Flik:
    37qxjnezzcst.jpg

poor hero:
    hzazq8r3aziq.png
  • wow

i'll just quote rule number one of 'fellowship of midgard' rules ..

"we never mention or discuss /played ... it's just too embarrassing"
  • Had over 365 days played on me thane :smile:
  • Substrate wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    Skywier wrote: »

With all those rr11's, that account would have to be worth at least $60.

Ok I laughed at this lol
  • Was the “0” added by mistake?
  • Substrate wrote: »
    Flik wrote: »
    Getting there

eventually
    Flik:
    37qxjnezzcst.jpg

poor hero:
    hzazq8r3aziq.png

lol /clap

And your global /play?
  • edited March 2019 PM
    Gogol wrote: »
    Substrate wrote: »
    Getting there

eventually
    Flik:
    37qxjnezzcst.jpg

poor hero:
    hzazq8r3aziq.png

lol /clap

And your global /play?

idk that's a lot of toons to go through and check man

Most of those rps were made in the last 2-3 years with all the added bonuses. I didn't have a rr11 on hib until my warden hit it about 3 years ago, and now last summer the entire realm had progressed to that point.

I'm sure I had close to 100 days on my paladin back in the day and still being like rr7, nowadays toons like my mid mauler hit rr11 at 3 days 13 hours /played.
    Post edited by Flik on
  • True confessions ... I have too many baby toons to have high ranking toons.. But the babies are so cute !!!

67e2x4n7bctn.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Gogol wrote: »
    Substrate wrote: »
    Getting there

eventually
    Flik:
    37qxjnezzcst.jpg

poor hero:
    hzazq8r3aziq.png

lol /clap

And your global /play?

Hah.. no where near. Could have been more if I'd sold off my kids.
  • Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.