Lost Characters

Hello,
I recently re-joined DAOC. I had reactivated my account last in the 2015 period, and let it lapse, but all my characters were intact. I followed the procedures this time, but I cannot find any of my characters on the archived servers, or any other server.

I have sent two emails to the support@darkageofcamelot.com address and have not received any replies, and I have tried in-game appeals to try to connect to a CSR, but have never been successful even after waiting 90+ minutes.

Anyone have any other tricks?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Has anyone successfully contacted DAOC support though email? I've attempted three times and no response and have never connected to anyone through the in game appeals process.

Thanks!
  • Did you check your spam folder? Sometimes the email replies end up there. If there is nothing in the spam folder, please send me a direct message here with the email address you used to contact them, and the dates when you sent the emails!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • I've checked all my spam folders and sent multiple emails and no replies. Has anyone been successful recently in contacting anyone in the support area?

Thanks!
  • That's odd. I am sorry about the inconveniences! Please send me a direct message with your account name (just the name, not the password - never give your password to anyone!) as well as the email address you used to contact support@darkageofcamelot.com and the date when you sent them a mail so it can be checked!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Hi Lea,

Thanks very much!

Best,
    Rich
  • Hi all,

FYI, this issue has been resolved. Thanks to Lea for all her hard work on this, and all my toons were recovered.

A side note, if you have a Bellsouth.net email address, any emails from Darkageofcamelot.com or Broadsword.com may be blocked as spam.

Best,
    Rich