Lets share UI's

Here is a picture of how my UI looks, I dont use any Ghost or crap like that. I feel its important to share so people can learn new and better ways68ekttjwnmb1.jpg

Comments

• Those icons tho bruh....
  • I never got used to those icons so never used them. They are so confusing
  • I use new icons too. Used to use Eggi - now use Deridas (again).
    udxibzdz04qt.png
  • Thank you for sharing Stew! I like that UI. I miss the old icons sure, but im so used to the new ones now that the old ones im sure would look weird at this point to me lol
  • Borivik wrote: »
    Here is a picture of how my UI looks, I dont use any Ghost or crap like that. I feel its important to share so people can learn new and better ways68ekttjwnmb1.jpg

oh man at that resolution.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • j5m82v182qha.jpg

Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Default UI, all day everyday. I hate the look of fake icons.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • on my bot i use a healer helper mod, but for the rest, yeah standard UI for me
  • icons can be old or new ones.
    Map can be 512 or 1024 px.

ui.png
  • For most of my time playing DAoC I used the default UI. But I now enjoy using Ghost UI. And those newer icons are horrible imo. I can't stand them.