WTB Plat (Albion)

Looking to exchange GTC for Plat..

Also, looking for Greaves of the Tenacious.

Comments

• Nightmare wrote: »

Maybe this is already sorted but..

Greaves are epic legs, just letting you know, in case you didnt know, that they can be from the epic quest like, or free from the king, the ones from the king, where all you need is level 50 to get, has 2 shield, 21 dex, 35 hits, 9 thrust resist, 9 heat resist. If its these you infact are looking for just go to the king.

For the GTC you can join our discord, and type in the trade channel, im sure someone can help, and if you need a recomendation, for a legit guy to do GTC for plats with, shoot me a pm on the discord, its the same name as here.
  • I also sent him a PM. Depending on how much he needed I can help him out.
  • Bloodcore wrote: »
    Nightmare wrote: »

Greaves are epic legs, just letting you know, in case you didnt know, that they can be from the epic quest like, or free from the king, the ones from the king, where all you need is level 50 to get, has 2 shield, 21 dex, 35 hits, 9 thrust resist, 9 heat resist. If its these you infact are looking for just go to the king.

For the GTC you can join our discord, and type in the trade channel, im sure someone can help, and if you need a recomendation, for a legit guy to do GTC for plats with, shoot me a pm on the discord, its the same name as here.

Yeah I have a set of the epic armor on a 50 Pally now, and it says they're not tradeable, but I've bought several pieces from the market, so I am a little confused.. I'll definitely get into disc with someone regarding selling off a GTC.
  • Nightmare wrote: »
    Bloodcore wrote: »
    Nightmare wrote: »

Yeah I have a set of the epic armor on a 50 Pally now, and it says they're not tradeable, but I've bought several pieces from the market, so I am a little confused.. I'll definitely get into disc with someone regarding selling off a GTC.

There are two Epic Armor sets for all classes. One set is obtained by talking to the King at level 50 which cannot be traded. Additional stats for this set are unlocked at higher Champion Levels. The other set is obtained by completing the nine Epic Quests from the class trainer which can be traded and used in Cathal Valley. The stats between the sets are somewhat similar but the procs are different.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/