Natebruner from Texas- put in some serious work tonight (34 DEATHBLOWS THIS SAT NIGHT)

edited January 2019 in General Board
34 dbs-- New personal record on the BD

145k Night

qAumqHe.jpg
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Wow 416 kills and 34 deathblows. Impressive.
  • How empty is the relic town? Jeez.
  • My bonedancer was relentless last night- folks were dropping like flies everywhere.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Yeah last night was good for the dbs. Warrior in our group had 53 dbs and @ 340k
  • Wow. A warrior more db’s than a caster?
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Wow. A warrior more db’s than a caster?

Only Joppster had more dbs from Midgard than me. He had 1 more as a rr12 warlock

HERORIUS

• Sounds like a dispute of facts. Screen shot proof is needed. Maybe post a vid. Although /statsanon would severely hinder that
  • His video is at 9:49PM CST LOL. We didnt stop playing till 3AM but hey I guess 145k for having to depend on the zerg because you have no friends anymore is a good night for you haha
    Daniellson - Healer
    Sounds like a dispute of facts. Screen shot proof is needed. Maybe post a vid. Although /statsanon would severely hinder that

I always bring the proof :)
    HERORIUS

• Daniellson wrote: »
    His video is at 9:49PM CST LOL. We didnt stop playing till 3AM but hey I guess 145k for having to depend on the zerg because you have no friends anymore is a good night for you haha

Yeah I logged when Smeger did and for sure was sound asleep at 3am lol

Your guild able to kill anything on ev at 3am? I saw hibs wiping yall up quite a bit but yall never with the zerg

HERORIUS

• I still can’t believe all the hate towards the only people who gave you the benefit of he doubt when you came back to mid, even though many warned them of the stupidity of their actions.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Daniellson wrote: »
    His video is at 9:49PM CST LOL. We didnt stop playing till 3AM but hey I guess 145k for having to depend on the zerg because you have no friends anymore is a good night for you haha

Your guild able to kill anything on ev at 3am? I saw hibs wiping yall up quite a bit but yall never with the zerg

I finished with 396k and there was plenty of stuff to kill that late...killed Baby over and over lol
    Daniellson - Healer

• Daniellson wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

I finished with 396k and there was plenty of stuff to kill that late...killed Baby over and over lol

I hope with 9 hours played you would have some rps lol
    HERORIUS

I still can’t believe all the hate towards the only people who gave you the benefit of he doubt when you came back to mid, even though many warned them of the stupidity of their actions.

giving up on being jealous already ?
    HERORIUS

• Someone didnt get enough attention as a child.
  • Creaper wrote: »
    Gratz

HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    edited by request

Post edited by Siambra on
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Was a great night and we were putting in work. We had a great group all night. Got to sit back and just chill out on heals.:)
  • Talrico wrote: »
    Was a great night and we were putting in work. We had a great group all night. Got to sit back and just chill out on heals.:)

Great heals indeed- group was loaded
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM

Well to be fair we ran 7 for most of the night and managed to pull a full 8 man for only a short time. Outside of three 8v8 fights we ended up getting zerged or voltron'd the entire night lol, it was rough.

Edit: We did have a ton of fun though, I am requesting that the troll warrior leave @Jenini 's side so I can give her a hug on my Merc. Every time I ran over to hug her that brute was stuck to her like glue :(

Edit #2: I was off by a day. My comment was in regards to Saturday night 01-26-19 not Sunday night!
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • Lol Amp. Dont leave safe path without him. I actually have more than 1 following me incase he dies..lol
  • Ding dong got banned again already?
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Wow. A warrior more db’s than a caster?

Only Joppster had more dbs from Midgard than me. He had 1 more as a rr12 warlock

relic town video?
  • edited February 2019 PM

Well to be fair we ran 7 for most of the night and managed to pull a full 8 man for only a short time. Outside of three 8v8 fights we ended up getting zerged or voltron'd the entire night lol, it was rough.

Edit: We did have a ton of fun though, I am requesting that the troll warrior leave @Jenini 's side so I can give her a hug on my Merc. Every time I ran over to hug her that brute was stuck to her like glue :(

Edit #2: I was off by a day. My comment was in regards to Saturday night 01-26-19 not Sunday night!

[edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • I wonder if there has ever been a forum post where all the people who have posted have been banned and all the posts have been edited. This one comes close :) I just make up what they are saying.

Clumsy says “I’ll beat thee, but I would infect my hands.”
    Nate says “Thine face is not worth sunburning.”
    Flop says “That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that roasted Manningtree ox with pudding in his belly, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
    Daelin says “Thou clay-brained guts, thou knotty-pated fool, thou whoreson obscene greasy tallow-catch!”
    Paindancer says “Thou sodden-witted lord! Thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows “

The moderator : Ban!!! Ban!!!! Ban !!!

All the ladies say :smile:

yix66zh03vop.gif

Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Amp, you hugs with your hands not weapons!!!

I blew her kisses a couple nights ago on my Ranger she ignored me. /sniffle
  • Lol... to bad i didnt get to see his comment for the edit