How many Qbinds do you have?

Obviously hybrids will have more,

I'm not a pro, I dont use autohotkey, just mouse software. (not sure if auto hotkey is more robust or not)

I dont bind movement keys (not sure if this works well or not)

Just counted my warden and I have 32 Qbinds on him.

Comments

• edited January 2019 PM
    figured be more interesting to see what people use for what keys, so edited mine in for scout / healer / sb

Q - zephyr / zephyr / blur
    E - voice chat
    R - archer remedy / casted aoe mez / assassin melee styles
    T - root shot / casted aoe stun / assassin melee styles
    Y - snare shot / root / assassin melee styles
    F - face
    G -stick
    H - spreadheal cant think of other classes
    Z - phaseshift / phaseshift / vanish
    X - purge / purge / purge
    C - assist
    V - sprint
    B - rr5 / single target heal / assassin remedy
    f1 - insta heal / assassin poisons
    f2 - insta heal / assassin poisons
    f3 - insta heal / assassin poisons
    f4 - cure mez / assassin poisons
    f5- cure ns / assassin poisons

rest on main bar, use 1-2 for things I don't need to hit often, 3-6 for other spells/melee styles, 7+ I try to put stuff I don't need in combat, like hastner pot happens to always be my 0 key

click things like speed boost and ip and 1-2 things on healer I dun like to have down all the time when I miss type

so I guess 18 for me
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • F = stick
    G = Face

Rest is done with Ctrl, Shift, Alt and my mouse 1-12.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • 182 including my 21 difference robot voices.

on my vamp however i only have 22.

• I play in VR, so I just act out all my styles & spells that I need, and it works flawlessly.. For all my RA's, I just need to yell them, gets awkward when im stunned spamming IP though.. I think my neighbors think I am possessed at times..
  • I am a returning player from years ago and yes I used to have things set up a certain way.

I say used to because it isn't the same now with having a new PC and in the heat of a fight it is all coming back to me, and I press a button only to find my character ends up doing something completely different and not what I expected...

So eventually I will remember where everything was...
  • I have a Razer Naga mouse for majority of my abilities (12 buttons). I use the Numbers 1-10 (mostly 1-7), T-P, F1 - F4, F, G, and X - M. Depending on the class... most of my abilities are bound to the 12 button mouse.
    Tral
  • Nightmare wrote: »
    I play in VR, so I just act out all my styles & spells that I need, and it works flawlessly.. For all my RA's, I just need to yell them, gets awkward when im stunned spamming IP though.. I think my neighbors think I am possessed at times..

I got a kick out of this lol
  • E = Switch to 1H
    N = Switch to Harp
    T = Demezz
    G = Root
    R = Mezz
    H = Crescendo
    F = Next Target
    X = Attack Mode
    Space = Face

1&2 = Big Single Heal & Small Single Heal
    1-4 = On different sites, some Charges

I'm playing a Bard, it really helped me to improve my Gameplay but you need some time to learn how to properly use your Qbinds etc.

• /flabbergasted
  • How many whats?
  • To get things strait most people are not listing qbinds but keyboard setups, qbinds bind a key to a quick bar (aka quick bar bind)

I have about 31 qbinds which I use on almost every class I play (just different things on the bars)
    a0vvcxic4cxm.png

The idea behind why I have some many is because I have the 3 bars setup but the qbinds allow me to use the banks that are not shown on the bars (bars tend to sit on bank 1 but qbinds on bank 10 and 9).

I also have a keyboard setup that hog a few keys
    V: sprint
    Shift-V: stick
    F: face
    Shift F: Fallow
    Z: down
    space: up
    wasd: movement
    Shift/ctr Tab: targeting (nearest/last/friendly)
    Middle mouse: ground target
    right mouse: pan
    left mouse: nothing (this is so that targeting is a bit easier)
    tilde: attack mode
    Function 1-4: keys unbind for class specific qbind needs

My quick bars are setup to make use of qbinds as most rarely used things are on the top bar allowing me to click them and my timers/buffs/actives are listed on the second bar as most can be used while "safe".

dpbd2eykziyw.jpg

In general most of the left side of the keyboard is completely bound to something and 11 extra butions on my corsair m95 mouse are qbinds.

the qbars pic is from my scout that uses a few qbind to switch weapons and bars so I've got about 10 more slots when the lower bar switches to bow.

the main limitation i tend to get is that I have to many timers to fit on my bars (qbinds can click them, but i still need to see when I can use them again).
  • I'm in awe :)

Bumblebunny to the rescue !