Thanks Shaylon for a Fun Sunday Night Hib BG

Title says it all. Thank you for the fun.

First fight I didn't record as it was a KM defense vs Mids. Hibs won.

Second fight of the night.

Disclaimer: Third fight vs Mids I thought we outnumbered them at an EV Tower so I didn't record. They got reinforcements and wiped us. Mids won that fight which I didn't record.

Fourth fight vs Mids

Fight vs Albs and Mids AJ.

Fight vs Albs at the Milegate

Another Fight Vs Albs at a Milegate

Comments

• No Xyorman or paindancerr... Must have been Kaptkent bg or something for mid
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    No Xyorman or paindancerr... Must have been Kaptkent bg or something for mid

Most likely Kaptkent bg as he was there. I thought you would know as you are in my first video at 25 seconds at the same keep they are.
  • Daelin wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

Most likely Kaptkent bg as he was there. I thought you would know as you are in my first video at 25 seconds at the same keep they are.

I know xyorman & pain weren't on, and you guys didn't kill me.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Daelin wrote: »

I didn't mention anything about killing you, I said you were there at the fight and because of that it's possible you knew who was leading the bg. Whether you survived the fight or not is of no importance to me. To me, you are not a priority target. I've killed you many times in my videos but it doesn't mean anything special. You are just another player who has added to my deathblow count over the years.

I didn't mention anything about killing you, I said you were there at the fight and because of that it's possible you knew who was leading the bg. Whether you survived the fight or not is of no importance to me. To me, you are not a priority target. I've killed you many times in my videos but it doesn't mean anything special. You are just another player who has added to my deathblow count over the years.

Can you show me 1 time where you did ?
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM

You can look at my videos. I'm not going to spend my time when you have the ability to look at the [videos] yourself. Everything is here on the DAoC videos page.
    Post edited by Daelin on

You can look at my videos. I'm not going to spend my time when you have the ability to look at the evidence yourself. Everything is here on the DAoC videos page.

Yeah there is no video of you killing me lol. I'll take a screen shot at this point lol
    HERORIUS

You can look at my videos. I'm not going to spend my time when you have the ability to look at the evidence yourself. Everything is here on the DAoC videos page.

Yeah there is no video of you killing me lol. I'll take a screen shot at this point lol

Again, if you don't want to look at the videos that's on you.

You said you have killed "many times" lol. Yet you can't even show me 1 time ?
    HERORIUS

Again, you have the ability to watch the videos which are on this website. Just because you don't want to look at them doesn't mean it's not true. I will not spend my time to prove to you that you have died multiple times to me. Whether you want to watch the videos is up to you.

Again, you have the ability to watch the videos which are on this website. Just because you don't want to look at them doesn't mean it's not true. I will not spend my time to prove to you that you have died multiple times to me. Whether you want to watch the videos is up to you.

lol point proven :)
    HERORIUS

lol point proven :)

You can say what you want - but the videos are available for you to watch. You can deny it all you want but again, if you refuse to acknowledge what is available to you to watch, then that's on you. Have a good day.