Resubscribed after 5 years - fastest way to level solo?

Anyone know the fastest way to level solo nowadays? I've done the quests to 35 but after that I'm kinda lost.

Comments

• Starter zone 1-10
    BG 10-30
    Oceanus Glass quest 30-35
    BG 35-50

That's my routine and I knock out 1-50 in about 4-5 hours. Maybe more if I get ganked a few times.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Awesome. I thought I read somewhere that BGs got nerfed but they still seem to be the fastest solo leveling I guess! Thank you impounded
  • If you avoid buying armor until like molv and then don't buy any more after that you can also just use bounty point scrolls to level from like 47-50 instantly.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Nah. Bounty scroll price increase screwed that up, but you can buy armor for gold in border keeps from merchants to save bounty points so you’re not essentially naked.
  • Spiralin wrote: »
    Anyone know the fastest way to level solo nowadays? I've done the quests to 35 but after that I'm kinda lost.

Which Realm?
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Nah. Bounty scroll price increase screwed that up, but you can buy armor for gold in border keeps from merchants to save bounty points so you’re not essentially naked.

Ya that change messed up my leveling method a bit. I used to get like 45.5 from all the quests in Leirvik and have enough BP's to get instantly 50 ( or at least close ). Now I only get to about 47. Oh well, I don't really need to level anything more these days.

Impounded's method is what I do now except I leave the starter zone and get 1-10 in SI.....I can use my shaman bot and 1 hit everything with the dmg add.
    Tral
  • Oh yeah I brain farted the BP change.. sorry I am a doofus.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Starter zone 1-10
    BG 10-30
    Oceanus Glass quest 30-35
    BG 35-50

That's my routine and I knock out 1-50 in about 4-5 hours. Maybe more if I get ganked a few times.

Yup I do the exact same thing with about the same time span as well!
  • Don’t forget to run tower quests and double up the kill tasks in the next tonlast bg. Run tower quest multiple times til 42 and keep collecting the 2 kill tasks so you only have to kill them for one set and complete 2-3 sets of them at the same time