Midgard usa primetime BG and the value of TWF

Never forget the value of TWF 5- I won't always be around to help.

Too many people worry about individual dbs and go MOM, Wild power, acuity. None of that matters if you don't win the fights.

had fun @Impounded
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Indeed thank you, and everyone else for sticking around after X had headset issues.
    Ended up still getting some really good fights :)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • edited January 2019 PM
    Daelin wrote: »
    [edited]

woah relax- i'm not always going to play hibernia
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Impounded wrote: »
    Indeed thank you, and everyone else for sticking around after X had headset issues.
    Ended up still getting some really good fights :)

You are welcome. I think someone is upset I didn't help the hibs in this post.

Dang lol
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
  • I helped hibs sat night ... Doesn't mean I'm gonna do that Sunday night as well
    HERORIUS

• It’s been a lot of fun lately. Been playing hib since alb is in disarray, mids have a lot more in terms of numbers and hibs are in the middle. More organized than alb and seem to be gaining numbers every week. Even some decent 3 way fights. Hopefully albs get it together and population evens out a bit and weekends will be even better.
  • Posting is fun :)
    db3jwqgde9i9.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • I told you all what would happen to Albion when I left.
    HERORIUS

• When I read the various posts I think of ...
    2b1feb23e7zh.jpg
  • Siambra wrote: »
    When I read the various posts I think of ...
    2b1feb23e7zh.jpg

Very brilliant summation of the current standing.
  • Siambra wrote: »
    When I read the various posts I think of ...
    2b1feb23e7zh.jpg

That made me giggle.
  • TWF is a very valuable and strong guild in deed, thanks for the props!
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • in all my time on daoc ive never been a char that can get st or twf ;(
  • Static Tempest is fun. Thorn-weed Field is wicked. Put the two together and you definitely can make the enemy cry.

• Thorn Tempest or Static Weed Field, pick your poison!