@hibs

wow, who was leading hib tonight I heard Mentalithz lost 4 relics tonight? #gamechanger

Comments

  • Impounded - Warrior__________Korsperf - ShadowBlade
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Soundaffects - Skald

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • There weren't enough TO lead. They played their mids. Except for a certain someone, Clums.
  • Hibs were split up and Mid BG was over 90 when it hit our tower by Nged. By the time we got to Nged from EV it was gone then Mids went Scath and Albs hit Ail. Grats to Mids for getting their relics back plus our power one. I don’t think we Hibs thought we’d keep all 6 forever.

    Today is a new day.....stay tuned!!
  • edited January 13 PM
    Clumsy wrote: »
    wow, who was leading hib tonight I heard Mentalithz lost 4 relics tonight? #gamechanger

    about time hey clunky?
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • That nged fight just now was hilarious. Outer went down and I rushed in and bam! Out came 50 mids. Lmao. I just about crapped myself before insta dying
  • Hahah we sat on our thumbs for a bit to get that one xD

    Good fights tonight
    Impounded - Warrior__________Korsperf - ShadowBlade
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Soundaffects - Skald

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • You guys did a good job sitting tight. I knew there were some inside but not all of ya. Now we know for next time. Good fights tonight. We'll be back tomorrow.
  • edited January 13 PM
    I missed the fights dang it. Washing hair and doing nails!

    wqir6sxvdmg2.jpg
    Post edited by Siambra on
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    Hibs were split up and Mid BG was over 90 when it hit our tower by Nged. By the time we got to Nged from EV it was gone then Mids went Scath and Albs hit Ail. Grats to Mids for getting their relics back plus our power one. I don’t think we Hibs thought we’d keep all 6 forever.

    Today is a new day.....stay tuned!!

    90??????/ Ummm --- haven't seen 90 forever.

  • The night we lost our power relic and Mids got theirs back Xyorman
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    The night we lost our power relic and Mids got theirs back Xyorman

    I would discourage you from engaging in a numbers debate with Xyorman. In his eyes Mids never have the majority, are the weakest at everything, are always the underdogs, and healers need access to melee abilities. There's just no productive conversation to be had when discussing realm numbers.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Keltorius wrote: »
    The night we lost our power relic and Mids got theirs back Xyorman

    I would discourage you from engaging in a numbers debate with Xyorman. In his eyes Mids never have the majority, are the weakest at everything, are always the underdogs, and healers need access to melee abilities. There's just no productive conversation to be had when discussing realm numbers.

    That's because we have no clue, duh. =P
  • I was going by our tower by Nged’s guard spam was all. No Albs were sighted at that time by Hibs in our alliance either. Not trying to get into any debate
  • I think most people are convinced that the other realms are more favored by the numbers, classes, races, choices, devs and gods. Everyday I rage that over the lack of bunnies roaming EV. My crew and I are a wicked bunch.


    hxl43y34vb2b.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Easter is almost here. There will be a very mean bunny on EV soon.
  • Helgha wrote: »
    Easter is almost here. There will be a very mean bunny on EV soon.

    Yay, another pve quest. So excited!
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Keltorius wrote: »
    The night we lost our power relic and Mids got theirs back Xyorman

    I would discourage you from engaging in a numbers debate with Xyorman. In his eyes Mids never have the majority, are the weakest at everything, are always the underdogs, and healers need access to melee abilities. There's just no productive conversation to be had when discussing realm numbers.

    That's because we have no clue, duh. =P

    How many did you have in your BG, and how many actually show for a defense ... see where I am going, never said you didn't have a clue Beetle....
  • Oh, I'm well aware that my BG count isn't all stuck to me. I honestly couldn't care less. Spies, 8mans, hoppers. Doesn't stop me from trying. There are no penalties taking risks in a game.
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Keltorius wrote: »
    The night we lost our power relic and Mids got theirs back Xyorman

    I would discourage you from engaging in a numbers debate with Xyorman. In his eyes Mids never have the majority, are the weakest at everything, are always the underdogs, and healers need access to melee abilities. There's just no productive conversation to be had when discussing realm numbers.

    That's because we have no clue, duh. =P

    How many did you have in your BG, and how many actually show for a defense ... see where I am going, never said you didn't have a clue Beetle....

    Would it be fair to state that the Mid BG during US prime, while you're the leader, is consistently greater than and not equal to or less than the Albion and/or the Hibernian BG's @Xyorman ?

    Just want to see if that's acceptable instead of number estimates that are probably closer to being accurate than inaccurate.
  • edited January 17 PM
    I'd say it depends on the night. Monday night, no, not this week. Certain nights there are definitely higher numbers.

    I realize u said consistently. Maybe by a slight margin. I've quit focusing so much on the actual number in the /bg count though. Its obvious that a fair percentage do not run withthe bg but use it for intel. Although it helps for coordination, it doesnt mean that a 70 man bg is gonna run 70 strong. Its closer to 40 in the main, with 5 to 10 stealthers , and another one to two 8 man groups running around somewhere.

    If for instance hib has a bonus on one of those night (i still don't get how they come up with that bonus system), and run a strong 40 man bg running together, and they hit a /bg count 70 man mid bg, then the outcome could go either way. Thats when the chest thumpers come out. "our 40 man beat your 70 man.. .blah blah blah... Unnecessary
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • Sad to see you guys log after the fight at Scath tonight. Those guard counts kept us on the defensive after Hero logged. It was a good fight though. See ya tomorrow.
  • On Jan 19 2019 Mid spam was 120 before Hero logged.
  • Daelin wrote: »
    On Jan 19 2019 Mid spam was 120 before Hero logged.

    So?
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »
    On Jan 19 2019 Mid spam was 120 before Hero logged.

    So?

    The point is that the Mid BG won't take risks even with a numbers advantage. This approach to BG play makes fights few and far between. Where does the fear of losing stem from and why does it matter so much? I continue to stand by my statement that fearing the /release is a prohibitive plague in DAoC.
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »
    On Jan 19 2019 Mid spam was 120 before Hero logged.

    So?

    The point is that the Mid BG won't take risks even with a numbers advantage. This approach to BG play makes fights few and far between. Where does the fear of losing stem from and why does it matter so much? I continue to stand by my statement that fearing the /release is a prohibitive plague in DAoC.

    Lol, like Hibbs or Hero does??? Really? How many days do you have near even numbers and never try and hit Nott when it was GK? Pls, what's good for the goose .....not to mention when we do hit how those bonuses so quickly change lol <least during US Prime.

  • edited January 20 PM
    its daoc, there is no even numbers, and you should never want to win while having more people anyway, or whats the point

    my current account is my 5th one, everytime I quit i never remember how many rps or kills my chars had, I only remember the fun fights I won, one day youll forget how many rps you had aswell and just remember the crazy fun fights you clutched out your ass you and your friends had no business winning

    stop be afraid to lose and go give it your best shot, the only non fun thing is refusing to fight because your to afraid of what people might say if you lose
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »
    On Jan 19 2019 Mid spam was 120 before Hero logged.

    So?

    The point is that the Mid BG won't take risks even with a numbers advantage. This approach to BG play makes fights few and far between. Where does the fear of losing stem from and why does it matter so much? I continue to stand by my statement that fearing the /release is a prohibitive plague in DAoC.

    Lol, like Hibbs or Hero does??? Really? How many days do you have near even numbers and never try and hit Nott when it was GK? Pls, what's good for the goose .....not to mention when we do hit how those bonuses so quickly change lol <least during US Prime.

    Hero definitely takes risks. He actively sought out to fight Smeger's BG open field twice. After both losses, he tried something different by holding at Crim. Unfortunately, he wasn't patient enough but that's how he is.

    I also take risks when I lead the Hib BG regardless of our numbers. It happens quite often that we take initiative by either finding the Mid BG on EV or lighting up a keep/tower to pull you our way. The exception is when we are fighting against both BGs in our home land. Then we take the defensive position until we can kick one or both of you out. By the way, we did hit Nott last night even though there were defenders. Bonuses were still even with Mid / Hib until we pulled the Mids out of Nott and killed them. Then the Mid bonus went up.

    All I see are excuses from you, Xyorman. Hue is spot on in this case. I'm done with the pissing contest. We'll see you tonight, either standing or eating dirt.
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »
    On Jan 19 2019 Mid spam was 120 before Hero logged.

    So?

    The point is that the Mid BG won't take risks even with a numbers advantage. This approach to BG play makes fights few and far between. Where does the fear of losing stem from and why does it matter so much? I continue to stand by my statement that fearing the /release is a prohibitive plague in DAoC.

    Lol, like Hibbs or Hero does??? Really? How many days do you have near even numbers and never try and hit Nott when it was GK? Pls, what's good for the goose .....not to mention when we do hit how those bonuses so quickly change lol <least during US Prime.

    Hero definitely takes risks. He actively sought out to fight Smeger's BG open field twice. After both losses, he tried something different by holding at Crim. Unfortunately, he wasn't patient enough but that's how he is.

    I also take risks when I lead the Hib BG regardless of our numbers. It happens quite often that we take initiative by either finding the Mid BG on EV or lighting up a keep/tower to pull you our way. The exception is when we are fighting against both BGs in our home land. Then we take the defensive position until we can kick one or both of you out. By the way, we did hit Nott last night even though there were defenders. Bonuses were still even with Mid / Hib until we pulled the Mids out of Nott and killed them. Then the Mid bonus went up.

    All I see are excuses from you, Xyorman. Hue is spot on in this case. I'm done with the pissing contest. We'll see you tonight, either standing or eating dirt.

    Perspective -- it's a wonderful thing. I make no excuse at all, you have your perspective, others have theirs...

  • edited January 20 PM
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »
    On Jan 19 2019 Mid spam was 120 before Hero logged.

    So?

    The point is that the Mid BG won't take risks even with a numbers advantage. This approach to BG play makes fights few and far between. Where does the fear of losing stem from and why does it matter so much? I continue to stand by my statement that fearing the /release is a prohibitive plague in DAoC.

    Lol, like Hibbs or Hero does??? Really? How many days do you have near even numbers and never try and hit Nott when it was GK? Pls, what's good for the goose .....not to mention when we do hit how those bonuses so quickly change lol <least during US Prime.

    Hero definitely takes risks. He actively sought out to fight Smeger's BG open field twice. After both losses, he tried something different by holding at Crim. Unfortunately, he wasn't patient enough but that's how he is.

    I also take risks when I lead the Hib BG regardless of our numbers. It happens quite often that we take initiative by either finding the Mid BG on EV or lighting up a keep/tower to pull you our way. The exception is when we are fighting against both BGs in our home land. Then we take the defensive position until we can kick one or both of you out. By the way, we did hit Nott last night even though there were defenders. Bonuses were still even with Mid / Hib until we pulled the Mids out of Nott and killed them. Then the Mid bonus went up.

    All I see are excuses from you, Xyorman. Hue is spot on in this case. I'm done with the pissing contest. We'll see you tonight, either standing or eating dirt.

    Perspective -- it's a wonderful thing. I make no excuse at all, you have your perspective, others have theirs and as I have said before, you have no idea what I do or why I do it <in game>...risk taking is relative, everyone can say they are taking risks while others think they are not......Mid Bg did hit Crim on Saturday, as was stated, Hibbs were not there ... I can list you chapter and verse where Hero wimped out, Hibbs wimped out, Albs, wimped out --even where Mids wimped out and I can do the same where all were aggressive even overly so--- it's a matter of perspective.


    Post edited by Xyorman on
  • Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Daelin wrote: »
    On Jan 19 2019 Mid spam was 120 before Hero logged.

    So?

    The point is that the Mid BG won't take risks even with a numbers advantage. This approach to BG play makes fights few and far between. Where does the fear of losing stem from and why does it matter so much? I continue to stand by my statement that fearing the /release is a prohibitive plague in DAoC.

    Lol, like Hibbs or Hero does??? Really? How many days do you have near even numbers and never try and hit Nott when it was GK? Pls, what's good for the goose .....not to mention when we do hit how those bonuses so quickly change lol <least during US Prime.

    Hero definitely takes risks. He actively sought out to fight Smeger's BG open field twice. After both losses, he tried something different by holding at Crim. Unfortunately, he wasn't patient enough but that's how he is.

    I also take risks when I lead the Hib BG regardless of our numbers. It happens quite often that we take initiative by either finding the Mid BG on EV or lighting up a keep/tower to pull you our way. The exception is when we are fighting against both BGs in our home land. Then we take the defensive position until we can kick one or both of you out. By the way, we did hit Nott last night even though there were defenders. Bonuses were still even with Mid / Hib until we pulled the Mids out of Nott and killed them. Then the Mid bonus went up.

    All I see are excuses from you, Xyorman. Hue is spot on in this case. I'm done with the pissing contest. We'll see you tonight, either standing or eating dirt.

    Perspective -- it's a wonderful thing. I make no excuse at all, you have your perspective, others have theirs and as I have said before, you have no idea what I do or why I do it <in game>...risk taking is relative, everyone can say they are taking risks while others think they are not......Mid Bg did hit Crim on Saturday, as was stated, Hibbs were not there ... I can list you chapter and verse where Hero wimped out, Hibbs wimped out, Albs, wimped out --even where Mids wimped out and I can do the same where all were aggressive even overly so--- it's a matter of perspective.


    Come on Albs! That 25-55% underpopulated bonus is just a number! Take your 3-4 fgs against the 80-100+ of the mid BG and make a stand!

    /lol @Xyorman still delusional.
Sign In or Register to comment.