Character Height Change?

Is there any way to change a character who is currently short to tall without purchasing a full race respec? If not, could this attribute possibly be given a token to change at some point since it(outside of name and race) is the only customization option that cannot be changed after character creation?
CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
Tagged:

Comments

• I have been told that the race respec doesn't offer Height change either. Maybe it got fixed or changed, I am not sure. But you might want to find out forsure before you pull that trigger :)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    I have been told that the race respec doesn't offer Height change either. Maybe it got fixed or changed, I am not sure. But you might want to find out forsure before you pull that trigger :)

Absolutely, thank you for the reply!
  • Race or Gender respec will give you the option to change height :)
    Mithril Shop Race, Gender, and Name Changes

Race and Gender changes now allow players to change their character’s height setting at no additional cost.

- The height setting will only change upon application of a gender or race change and is not an option otherwise.
    - Users can *only* change the height setting during the gender or race change flow and cannot go back and adjust it after applying said race or gender modification.
    - Please note that while performing a race and gender respec, the newly modified character’s height is reset to Average (the default setting) regardless of what the original character’s height was set to.
    - For race changes, the starting stats are also reset to their default optimized-stat settings. If a character had customized starting stats, they will need to be re-set during or after performing the race change.

https://www.darkageofcamelot.com/content/1125a-pendragon-patch-notes
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Race or Gender respec will give you the option to change height :)
    Mithril Shop Race, Gender, and Name Changes

Race and Gender changes now allow players to change their character’s height setting at no additional cost.

- The height setting will only change upon application of a gender or race change and is not an option otherwise.
    - Users can *only* change the height setting during the gender or race change flow and cannot go back and adjust it after applying said race or gender modification.
    - Please note that while performing a race and gender respec, the newly modified character’s height is reset to Average (the default setting) regardless of what the original character’s height was set to.
    - For race changes, the starting stats are also reset to their default optimized-stat settings. If a character had customized starting stats, they will need to be re-set during or after performing the race change.

https://www.darkageofcamelot.com/content/1125a-pendragon-patch-notes

Thank you again, Carol, for the clarification!
  • Everyone should be a luri !!
    ewsnmqrun7vd.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • If i could be a Luri Healer i would respec to it :D