Best TRAP VIDEO--- SOUND LEFT ON FOR PROOF I DON'T MACRO SCRIPT

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited December 2018 PM
    Honestly, I did macroing 4 accounts for PvE purposes before when I did need plats, which is no longer the case. However, I did some digging before on Broadswords statement on it, and I also asked Carol on discord before, to make sure what's allowed and what's not.

Then I've been told I could go PvE only, plus DF and PoC, but running there I can't engage in fight only let myself die if I am with more then 2 account, and I can't use macro anywhere else. The statement can be found in one developer letter too.

So using macro or not (yes, video is hardly evidence, neither should matter, they probably have logs too), if something sounds dicey, or not sure if it's legal, just ask them previously to make sure, and you won't get a ban, it's not that hard tbh, they helped me too to make sure PvE macro is legal.

I just don't know if it's legal or not to run 4 accs as one person macro or not trapping, but sure if everyone would be doing that it might be annoying, it's best to ask them. However it seems like they don't like it, whatever the reason of ban is.

I advise if you wanna trap, do it with some friends, it would work the same way. :)
    Post edited by Gavner on
  • edited January 2019 PM
    I don't see where he did anything wrong. So what? He has 4 characters dropping traps. Who cares? Broadsword has nearly killed the game anyways. [ToS] Crash bugs existed in the main cities for years, yet let's spend time on a cash shop. Screw this game, nate just move on brother. The game isn't worth the over priced $15 a month, at least not for me. I vote with my wallet. RIP DAoC, you will always be in my heart.

PS:
    Gavner wrote: »
    I just don't know if it's legal or not to run 4 accs as one person macro or not trapping, but sure if everyone would be doing that it might be annoying, it's best to ask them. However it seems like they don't like it, whatever the reason of ban is.

It is only bannable if you run "MACRO" teams in RvR. Who the hell would macro for traps? Seems like a huge waste of time and effort. Nothing is said about running 4 accounts without macros.
    Post edited by Midithir on
  • Zirren wrote: »
    I don't see where he did anything wrong. So what? He has 4 characters dropping traps. Who cares? Broadsword has nearly killed the game anyways. [ToS] Crash bugs existed in the main cities for years, yet let's spend time on a cash shop. Screw this game, nate just move on brother. The game isn't worth the over priced $15 a month, at least not for me. I vote with my wallet. RIP DAoC, you will always be in my heart.

PS:
    Gavner wrote: »

It is only bannable if you run "MACRO" teams in RvR. Who the hell would macro for traps? Seems like a huge waste of time and effort. Nothing is said about running 4 accounts without macros.

I'm still waiting for an answer. No macro was used or needed to drop traps.
    It's come down to who you are and how many people are you killing.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on
  • edited January 2019 PM
    [edited]
    Post edited by Driralin on