Elitist Jerx came looking for me

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• First off, trust me we weren't looking for you. Second you clearly just posted a video of your macro team.. LOL.. wow you killed us Congrats to u I guess, See you don't bother me Nate. Its a game we die or we win who cares. We release and buff right back up. Our fun in this game doesn't and wont consist of finding you and if you think that clearly you need to think again. I figured you would have learned from all this crap you did on mid but I see somethings will never change.
  • Jenini wrote: »
    First off, trust me we weren't looking for you. Second you clearly just posted a video of your macro team.. LOL.. wow you killed us Congrats to u I guess, See you don't bother me Nate. Its a game we die or we win who cares. We release and buff right back up. Our fun in this game doesn't and wont consist of finding you and if you think that clearly you need to think again. I figured you would have learned from all this crap you did on mid but I see somethings will never change.

lol macro team? what exactly do you think is being macro'd ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I'm not playing your stupid game with what about this and what about that. You can play stupid all you want I don't care. I'm done with this and you. Enjoy your boyish games and maybe one day you will grow up. See ya on the battlefield.
  • Jenini wrote: »
    I'm not playing your stupid game with what about this and what about that. You can play stupid all you want I don't care. I'm done with this and you. Enjoy your boyish games and maybe one day you will grow up. See ya on the battlefield.

You have to understand what a macro team is before you accuse me of having one.
    HERORIUS

• edited December 2018 PM
    If running multiple accounts with a 3rd party program and maybe not macroing them is legal in rvr zones then I will bring my team in NF and trap gates. But I was told @Carol_Broadsword that you can’t even have multiple accounts stuck to each other in NF. I can’t even run to poc on my team that’s NOT macroing
    Post edited by Quickk on
  • Quickk wrote: »
    If running multiple accounts with a 3rd party program and maybe not macroing them is legal in rvr zones then I will bring my team in NF and trap gates. But I was told @Carol_Broadsword that you can’t even have multiple accounts stuck to each other in NF. I can’t even run to poc on my team that’s NOT macroing

Hey quick- long time no see :)

3rd party programs? Multiple computers in one household.

Trap long time
    HERORIUS

• All I am saying is you said same thing about your reaver and it got banned. Why test the water, meh I don’t care
  • Quickk wrote: »
    All I am saying is you said same thing about your reaver and it got banned. Why test the water, meh I don’t care

If I said it- then it's true :) They thought the precision of the bomb was too accurate to not be controlled by 1 single action. (for all the reavers)

It was a compliment to say I was that good at it, but not so much of a compliment that I wanted to be banned for it.

HERORIUS

Post edited by Amadeus on
    Jen.png 68.1K
    CATACUSX/Einherjarl - ASATRUAR
    INACA wrote: »
    @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword

Someone needs to remove this trash. Personal attack in the video title. Also, ban this asshole for good FFS.

4ff9s0f7xoc6.png

Please refrain from using profanity on these boards.
    That's not even the title of the video !
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »

Someone needs to remove this trash. Personal attack in the video title. Also, ban this asshole for good FFS.

4ff9s0f7xoc6.png

Nah
  • Natebruner wrote: »

4ff9s0f7xoc6.png

You changed it, good for you. Should still be pulled, as all of your videos and posts should be. It's the malice behind the post(all posts) that is the problem.
  • INACA wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

4ff9s0f7xoc6.png

You changed it, good for you. Should still be pulled, as all of your videos and posts should be. It's the malice behind the post(all posts) that is the problem.

It's good to hear from you again :)

HERORIUS