Shedpump - Another toon refusing to work with albs or for that matter any realm.

2»

Comments

• Derailment would be going off topic. Scroll back up and you can see your argument about "by chance"

The Albion bg leader did not understand how relics reset and thus they waited in crauch.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • He by chance got stuck on a ladder apparently
  • You all are a bit naive if you think BS will take any action. If anything, based on previous behavior, they will reward the relic thief. They have a history of rewarding the worst of the human garbage in game.

But good luck. Kind of sad that those in charge don't take action against a player that takes joy in ruining the game for the few people left willing to pay for an outdated 17 year old game.
  • Kat wrote: »
    You all are a bit naive if you think BS will take any action. If anything, based on previous behavior, they will reward the relic thief. They have a history of rewarding the worst of the human garbage in game.

But good luck. Kind of sad that those in charge don't take action against a player that takes joy in ruining the game for the few people left willing to pay for an outdated 17 year old game.

2layc8g.jpg

the swamp donkeys made him quit LOLOL
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    You all are a bit naive if you think BS will take any action. If anything, based on previous behavior, they will reward the relic thief. They have a history of rewarding the worst of the human garbage in game.

2layc8g.jpg

the swamp donkeys made him quit LOLOL

Sepp The Mighty! His poetry is # 1
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• @beibhinn mind cleaning up after a certain person pls/tx thread is derailed
  • Again, stop derailing threads.

On topic:

We at broadsword have a responsibility to maintain the integrity of RvR, but, of course, account privacy is right there at the top in terms of responsibility. No Broadsword employee can or will publicly discuss account issues nor can we confirm or deny any actions that may ensue from any report of a violation of the ToS or EULA that we receive.

That being said, please rest assured that we investigate violation reports as a matter of course, and are aware of the circumstances here.

Thanks.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Relics should be made to go to the group or bg that does the most damage to the lord. That way we can move on.
  • Also if people are doing something against TOS or CoC they should be banned, that way a precedence is set and people will adhere to it, hopefully BS make the right call
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • There should be a warning before the relic resets
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    There should be a warning before the relic resets

There is no reason for a warning before the relic resets. If they are too far to place it, it does no good. If someone is holding it just to be an attention seeking child, they should suffer the consequences of their actions.
  • Lol there are no consequences
    HERORIUS

• OMG nate, get over yourself. You are nothing to get worked up over, believe me.
    We worked our butts off getting that relic and it was ninja"d by some moron called shedpump. Who ever that is must be a child with no morals or real intelligence to know that his actions would only inflame Albions. To try to bring Rescu down by your constant disparaging trolls is unforgivable. Rescu has for a long time now given of his valuable time to Albion and we do appreciate it very much. There has been 2 and sometimes 3 bgs in Alb for years but you don't understand that and try to go against what has and will be here.
    I sadly joined nates bg a couple of times but was blown away by the screaming and language that was used and quickly went back to Rescu's bg when he returned.
    We play DaoC for fun, yesterday wasn't fun.
    Don't do that again or "I will personally come over to America and blow up your letter box". (joke).
    Grow up, put away childish things, become a thinking feeling adult.
    Shedpump, you p'd off so many people who could and may of been friends with you, but now we only look at you with disgust and loathing, is that want you wanted?
    That's what you deserve and that's what you will get from now on.
  • I always liked your accent sapphy. But my bg had to have people who wanted more than port. It was the irc of bgs
    HERORIUS

This discussion has been closed.