Since ST is instant when is Ichor changing

So since ST is now insta cast when is ichor getting changed only seems fair!
Tagged:

Comments

• Troll post.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Not all RA's are intended to be mirrors. I'd like to see a justifiable reason other than this RA is instant so this one should be too.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • I've noticed some delay on twf being "instant"

St is automatic... twf still has a slight delay
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • More classes were opened for ST and its insta cast, TWF went to insta cast pretty sure this is the only one that isnt now.
  • Teehehe wrote: »
    More classes were opened for ST and its insta cast, TWF went to insta cast pretty sure this is the only one that isnt now.

Yeah I've been dropping twf as "instant" but it's still slightly delayed compared to ST.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• You need to learn how to use twf, its insta , perhaps if you didnt buy rr youd leard how to play a class?

Btw you cant hit bg’d targets either :)
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • There is still a slight delay. It's not instant like ST is.
    HERORIUS

• Learn how to use it
    TheWayForward
  • I'm probably the best at placing sts and twfs.

twf is not as fast as ST- still a slight delay at times
    HERORIUS

• Heard you stuck a BG’d target for 15 seconds.
  • Ouch
    TheWayForward
  • Heard you stuck a BG’d target for 15 seconds.

Ahh you must be the sam from Discord :)
    HERORIUS

• No personal attacks or trolling. Please keep this discussion on topic.

Thank you.
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • Is passive aggressive considered trolling?
  • yeah I aqree if twf is now insta cast ichor should be to, twf was twice the cast time as ichor...
  • Abilities are not meant to mirror each other. While some may share similarities, it does not mean all will or should.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • thought ichor had a longer range than st and that twf needed a groundtarget set
  • Twf does need a gt but does not always fire as fast as st. Sometimes there is a delay ... Is this bc it wants you to be standing still like before? Possibly
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Twf does need a gt but does not always fire as fast as st. Sometimes there is a delay ... Is this bc it wants you to be standing still like before? Possibly

yes you have to stand still when you fire it cant be moving. However Ichor is still the only noninsta cast one.

since the rest are all insta whats the reasoning behind ichor not being insta? @Carol_Broadsword
  • Why must you stand still for twf and not for st ? Yet both say instant ?
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Why must you stand still for twf and not for st ? Yet both say instant ?

IDK

"Thornweed Field users must still remain stationary when firing this ability but its 2s cast time has been removed and it now fires instantly."
    https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/1125-live-patch-notes
  • Thank you
    HERORIUS

• Would be fair if Ichor was the same instant but not moving instead of 3 second standing still not being able to cast while doing it.
  • I find it funny you didn’t know you had to be standing still
    TheWayForward
  • I knew that pre patch but thought if it's gonna be instant ... Make it instant like st

I don't agree that you should have to stand still ... Instant means instant to me . Not with restrictions
    HERORIUS

• bump so when is this change going to become active!
  • What does ST have to do with Ichor?
  • They all got revamped and classes got access to them but ichor did not. More classes got st, twf became instant. All activatable ra cc abilities changed except ichor.
  • Ichor is fine. 1875 base range and uninterruptible 2.0s cast makes it effective. If you want it to be instant, you may need to reconsider how you're using it.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • ah yes i forgot there is only 1 correct way to use abilities my mistake
  • TWF is so much more user friendly now. Before I'd stop and wait, cast it, move, find out it didn't cast WTF!, Try again, nope, give up

Was much the same with Icor.

/Signed

Make the change
  • Abattoir wrote: »
    TWF is so much more user friendly now. Before I'd stop and wait, cast it, move, find out it didn't cast WTF!, Try again, nope, give up

Was much the same with Icor.

/Signed

Make the change

Current settings for it are way to much in current game and because of how the game has changed so much. It should be like twf now instant but you must stand still to cast it.
  • You need to learn how to use twf, its insta , perhaps if you didnt buy rr youd leard how to play a class?

Btw you cant hit bg’d targets either :)
    I find it funny you didn’t know you had to be standing still

trolling bro?
  • I play mainly hib, no troll chars :(
    TheWayForward