Shedpump - Another toon refusing to work with albs or for that matter any realm.

Shedpump took the relic while we were at DC and refused to hand it over. I asked many times, but this individual refused to hand it over. The response was I'll run it back. . . . After making many request in private tells as well as in the /BG, we walked this individual back, where they refused to drop the relic in the temple. Albs worked together on this and this individual insisted on only doing a political agenda.

Why is it we allow an individual with a possible psychotic disorder to even continue playing the game when certain individuals have already been banned, might I add multiple times, not only from the forums but from the game and accounts, and yet we still continue to let them back in the game. As a matter of fact, other than pissing off other individuals, being banned is his specialty. I'm just asking because there should be a way we can stop this type of child play from happening. Most of us out grew the 5th grade about 30+ years ago but I realize some are still there.

This person stood by the relic as we took Dun Crauchon for the sole intent of taking it and controlling it like he has on other realms. Do I really need to paste the Code of Conduct on here like Anne did for her BG? I'm not going to simply state who did this, because we all know who did it, it's the same moron that did it on Mid, multiple times. I've seen a lot of strange things here, but the fact the he keeps coming back to torment those that are playing, is beyond acceptable. He has taken harassment to a whole new level and it is affecting others not wanting to play.

From the Alb side, we don't want him, we don't need him, we don't even want to see him, or any version of him.

We took the relic from Dun Crauchon and got to our relic temple about 9:30 Eastern, and Shedpump refused to place the relic. The relic at this time is 11:52 Eastern, and still the relic has not been placed and we have no control over it. This person needs to be stopped. I'm not talking the toon, I'm talking the person behind the toon, ban him, remove him, delete his accounts, close his accounts down and any associated to him. Any or all of the above would be acceptable. If he opens another or buys one, it should be removed. This person does not belong in this game.

I wish I could be like PainDancer and show all my anger and frustration, but then again, Shedpump ( Yes we know who you are ) does not deserve my time, nor any more comments from me. The crap on the bottom on my shoe has more respect than I give to this individual. . . . .

The relic just auto reset to Nged. Thanks for nothing Shedpump. . . . Your efforts are well noted.

Rescu

Tagged:

Comments

• ruined a night of my time, this needs addressed or i will take my money else where.
  • I'd be shocked if he's not banned this time. CoC covers this kind of nonsense. They are completely within their right to do so.
  • Here we are again. I felt like I was watching the Anne's BG Relic raid vid but this time I was a part of it. It was a rinse and repeat of that BG. How many times does this have to happen before permanent action is taken? As Rescu said we all know who this is and now this person has disrupted 3 separate RvR BG's for no other reason than to make our in game experience unpleasant. How long do we have to wait? How long do you think we will wait?

Your Rules, We have to Follow, You need to Enforce!

Player may not engage in any conduct or communication while using the DAoC Services which is unlawful or which restricts or inhibits any other Player from using or enjoying these Services.

Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity.

Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the DAoC Services.

Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue in a Service area.

Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Broadsword in its sole discretion.
    "Roleplaying" is not an excuse for violating any policy

Broadsword Online Games condemns all forms of harassment in DAoC, and this type of disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Harassment is a severe offense in DAoC and a clear violation of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.
  • One can only hope an IP ban is in order. This level of trolling shouldn't be allowed as it clearly disrupts gameplay.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Player may not engage in any conduct or communication while using the DAoC Services which is unlawful or which restricts or inhibits any other Player from using or enjoying these Services.

Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity.

Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the DAoC Services.

Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of gameplay or dialogue in a Service area.

Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Broadsword in its sole discretion.
    "Roleplaying" is not an excuse for violating any policy

Broadsword Online Games condemns all forms of harassment in DAoC, and this type of disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Harassment is a severe offense in DAoC and a clear violation of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.

Please take action Broadsword. Please quit letting down your playerbase and giving them reasons to stop logging in and playing what use to be the best game on the market.
  • I can't believe any player would have the patience to sit there in the relic keep with a relic so long that it resets and goes back to Nged. That would be super frustrating to say the least.
  • The crap on the bottom of my shoe has more respect than I give to this individual. . . . .agree!
  • There is literally no way to permanently remove an individual from this game. He can always make new accounts, new characters, and changing your IP is not difficult at all if you know more than how to plug in your own internet to the back of your PC.
  • Did he get naked and die to a wolf like last time?
  • its pretty sad that a person like that is single handily ruining the game for so many others and nothing get done about it. I think BS should put the alb relic back in it temple and not punish the realm that worked hard to get it and for one individual to ruin it for them
  • Unban him here then ban all his accounts, him going into meltdown again would be epic.
  • I don't understand someone doing this. If it is the same player then the havoc and region rage are the desired goals. Destroying the game and angry tells are what they seek. I pity poor Ethel (see Paindancers reference) and hope that whatever personal life crisis has reduced them to this is soon resolved.
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • This is someone who should be ban on sight. Any time he is on and identified whoosh, gone. He evidently has some issues with Broadsword and intends to single handedly ruin peoples gaming experience to punish Broadsword. Unfortunately this points to a larger issue, the perceived lack of live, in game support. An emergency appeal should have resolved this, but my guess is that there were no CSR's on (or no appeals though I cannot picture that). It is sad that this has happened several times now and there is no quick way to have it resolved. I understand a smaller player base and smaller funding but these cut corners could end up costing more money in the future with people saying the heck with this I will go visit my inlaws if I want this kind of treatment and unsubscribing. Perhaps relics need to be set to needing a BG to pick up and autoloot so it defaults to the BG leader.
  • Nothing preventing him from making a bg with his bot and trying to get the db on the lord
  • RonELuvv wrote: »
    I can't believe any player would have the patience to sit there in the relic keep with a relic so long that it resets and goes back to Nged. That would be super frustrating to say the least.

There isn't much patience required to go AFK while holding a relic safe behind lines. If it is the player in question, there was no patience needed as the region chaos and angry tells are what he needs to sustain him and I'm sure he got plenty of that.
  • Perhaps the mechanic of having the relic reset to an enemy keep needs to be reevaluated. That way this sort of thing will inevitably lead to the relic returning to its home. Sure the BG that rightfully deserves credit will be denied but it's a complicated issue and I think missing out on relic credit may be an unfortunate casualty of combatting this kind of childish and destructive behavior.

If this behavior is allowed to persist, eventually people are just going to go back to not going for the relics. As one of the few remaining objectives that can stir action, this is not something I would think the developers would want.
  • I agree this kind of behavior should not be tolerated.

Shame on you shedpump
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Wow. What a lucky day for all. The ban has ended
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Do not post personal or game information, yours or another person’s.

Thank you.
    Post edited by Amadeus on

Nobody wants to play fortnite- I don't like shooter games :)
    Post edited by Amadeus on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I dunno Nate, you can build keeps and hide in them as well
  • I dunno Nate, you can build keeps and hide in them as well

This is the DAOC official forums- please stay on topic.
    HERORIUS

• You’re the one who mentioned fortnite...
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    You’re the one who mentioned fortnite...

Indeed- weak troll for IRL comment . Had to steer him around.

HERORIUS

• Wasn’t a troll, heard it from the horses mouth.
  • No personal attacks or trolling. Please keep this discussion on topic.

Thank you.
    Daoc Moderator

Join the official Daoc Discord: >> HERE <<
    Subscribe to the Newsletter: >> HERE <<
    Join our Devs/Knights on Twitch: >> HERE <<

Your Thread was closed to early? Feel free to PM me !
  • Wasn’t a troll, heard it from the horses mouth.

weak rl troll :)
    HERORIUS

• What a shame, why BS hasn't banned this individual yet? Do they really rather lose 100,s of sub over one? This is getting frustrating. Wake up BS!!!!
  • was interesting that said toon waited until ged was retaken by hibs

but then cross-realming seems to be allowed now.
  • 47el wrote: »
    was interesting that said toon waited until craugh was retaken by hibs

I totally agree with rescue on this matter. If you are seen to sabartage a battleground u should be permanently banned or permanent ban on holding the relic if there such a code to do so.

It makes me sad that someone can do this and continues to brag about it. One thing broadsword need to do is act quickly before people quit over this.
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • @John_Broadsword this kind of behavior is allowed in the game? Interesting the type of support that remains.
  • It is ironic that the individual known to troll relic captures is now saying that trolling relic captures should not be tolerated. I am confused why trolls are allowed on the Official Boards as there are other boards better suited for this type of activity. Regardless, I suspect said player will now post within the rules to avoid another ban. I'm curious to see how long that will last *grabs popcorn*.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Holy moly seriously, what does it take after all he did and is going to continues doing to ban him from this game, hasn't BS figure it ou that he is disease to other players? Please do something i don't wanna pay 3 acct's for this really.
  • 7K is going to do 7K things when will people ever learn not to group with...
  • The lack of CSR's was one of the reasons for some quitting permanently.
  • 47el wrote: »
    was interesting that said toon waited until ged was retaken by hibs

from what I understand the relic timed out- meaning whatever took place before that is by chance.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    from what I understand the relic timed out- meaning whatever took place before that is by chance.

I don't know how anyone impartial arrives at the conclusion that willfully holding onto the relic and refusing to place it thereby resulting in its eventual and inevitable reset to the opposing realm is "by chance". It's interesting and truly telling that only a single individual whom very recently seemingly attempted to carry out the exact same plan has this viewpoint.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »

I don't know how anyone impartial arrives at the conclusion that willfully holding onto the relic and refusing to place it thereby resulting in its eventual and inevitable reset to the opposing realm is "by chance". It's interesting and truly telling that only a single individual whom very recently seemingly attempted to carry out the exact same plan has this viewpoint.

From what I understand the albion bg was waiting inside of Crauch for a reset there.
    HERORIUS

Sovereign wrote: »

From what I understand the albion bg was waiting inside of Crauch for a reset there.

And what does them attempting to counteract the actions of a child have to do with your stance that said child's actions are "by chance"?
  • It obviously the same individual who did something in migard recently, i am not sure why is so hard for BS to figure that out? Seriously?

And what does them attempting to counteract the actions of a child have to do with your stance that said child's actions are "by chance"?

If everyone was waiting inside of Crauch for the reset why would anyone care about Nged ?

HERORIUS

If everyone was waiting inside of Crauch for the reset why would anyone care about Nged ?

Again, none of this has anything to do with your stance that this happened by chance.

Again, none of this has anything to do with your stance that this happened by chance.

If albs were certain it would reset to Crauch, then why does Nged matter?
    HERORIUS

Again, not at all relevant. The issue was the child's actions and how it can be addressed in the future. The path you are attempting to maneuver the conversation down does nothing to address or contribute to the subject matter. So I would ask you to please stay on topic.

Again, not at all relevant. The issue was the child's actions and how it can be addressed in the future. The path you are attempting to maneuver the conversation down does nothing to address or contribute to the subject matter. So I would ask you to please stay on topic.

You wanted to understand the "by chance" holding till Nged was taken. Albs never valued Nged until hibs took it "by chance". This is because they were banking on a crauch reset.
    HERORIUS

You wanted to understand the "by chance" holding till Nged was taken. Albs never valued Nged until hibs took it "by chance". This is because they were banking on a crauch reset.

Again, discussing something not at all relevant to the thread. The topic is on the child's actions, not what was done in response to the child's tantrum. I continue to invite you to remain on topic.

Again, discussing something not at all relevant to the thread. The topic is on the child's actions, not what was done in response to the child's tantrum. I continue to invite you to remain on topic.

You seem to not understand the question of "by chance" that is being addressed. Whomever this relic holder was clearly was more knowledgeable on the reset than his counterparts whom were waiting in crauch all night.

knowledge is power.
    HERORIUS

You seem to not understand the question of "by chance" that is being addressed. Whomever this relic holder was clearly was more knowledgeable on the reset than his counterparts whom were waiting in crauch all night.

knowledge is power.

I understand that the topic is desperately being steered away from the central issue that mirrors your own very recent actions. Now, given the backlash you received from your own humiliating attempt at what this latest child successfully pulled off, I can understand your desire to move this topic as far away from its subject as possible. But please, do not derail the thread.
This discussion has been closed.