Tuesday Night- Paindancer MA vs HIBS (created sandwich on BG)

Never seen an MA create a sandwich before

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited December 2018 PM
    LOL And this is why all groups should push with the MA and assist with the MA targets and not stay back and do there own thing and die 5x and than half the BG wipes and than the ones that pushed and follow also wipes. Loved the music it really fit the vid. And at the end you thought Pain was going to let you lead the BG ROFL!
    Post edited by Grot on
  • Daily Drama in action! This was fun at least. :)
    Look another rage video by nate LOL like people have been saying before if u wanna lead go ahead and make your own. Otherwise follow the BG and stop crying haha! You die way to much on a caster with bad positioning and keyboard turning.
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
  • This was almost as fun as the failed relic attempt last night
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

that vid showed nicely how you have zero clue to position, move or be effective, you seem to be pretty good at laying horizontally though :) thanks for donating, I love how the mid bg chased us back to hmg and then we turned to destroy, was fun :)
    Post edited by albionexile on
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • It was a circus show
    HERORIUS

Hibernia has been doing very well lately and I'm happy to see them stepping up finally in US prime time. The tactics they use to go behind the mid BG in multiple directions to retake the towers constantly is very well done indeed! Especially since albion hasn't been running BGs as much keeping Midgard busy. @albionexile
    Post edited by Jollygreenjerk on
    I can't carry mid on this kobolds shoulders and lead albion …. oh man
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• Ooof Pain flopped on that one >.<. What happens when Mid is too used to just outnumbering everything to death and can't run an efficient MA.
  • Ooof Pain flopped on that one >.<. What happens when Mid is too used to just outnumbering everything to death and can't run an efficient MA.

All they say is follow the MA. Do you realize folks are stunning/nuking as we come thru gate ?
    HERORIUS

• Ewer wrote: »
    Man that group of RR2 Hibs on that wall really tore into the Mid BG.

My kobold will never be the same
    HERORIUS

• Grot wrote: »
    LOL And this is why all groups should push with the MA and assist with the MA targets and not stay back and do there own thing and die 5x and than half the BG wipes and than the ones that pushed and follow also wipes. Loved the music it really fit the vid. And at the end you thought Pain was going to let you lead the BG ROFL!

lol you are on stahma at the gate.. what a /rofl
    HERORIUS

• I was gone before your 3 rd death and was with the MA out of the range of the ones at the wall while you still stay there and died another 3X. LOL I seen what was going on and at least moved up for better positioning.
    I was gone before your 3 rd death and was with the MA out of the range of the ones at the wall while you still stay there and died another 3X. LOL I seen what was going on and at least moved up for better positioning.

lol says stay with the MA and doesn't even do so on his toon
    HERORIUS

• I was with the MA at the wall and with in my range than the MA pushed deeper and I left the wall and went with the MA and out of range of the ones on the wall. Check out 2:04 of your vid that’s when I left you to die another 3X
    I was with the MA at the wall and with in my range than the MA pushed deeper and I left the wall and went with the MA and out of range of the ones on the wall. Check out 2:04 of your vid that’s when I left you to die another 3X

lol talks about being with MA- not even with ma /ROFL
    HERORIUS

Talks about being a great MA and can’t even tell that his poor situational, positioning and keyboard turning gets him killed 5X and can only blame others for his poor skills at a game.
    Post edited by Grot on
  • Says the guy that does his own thing. Lol
    Talks about being a great MA and can’t even tell that his poor situational, positioning and keyboard turning gets him killed 5X and can only blame others for his poor skills at a game.

lol says push with ma- yet still at gate not with MA
    HERORIUS

• lol even hibs beat down this large mid bg

I think rescu would have cleared the wall first at least
    HERORIUS

• See it's confusing, you complain so much about the Mid BG yet you still run with them. Is it because you're afraid to run and do your own thing with your "greatly skilled" guild mates? With so much talk you guys do and saying how great of players you all are you sure haven't proven it yet lol.
  • Have you seen the alb bg lately?

Domination to nothing
    HERORIUS

• See it's confusing, you complain so much about the Mid BG yet you still run with them. Is it because you're afraid to run and do your own thing with your "greatly skilled" guild mates? With so much talk you guys do and saying how great of players you all are you sure haven't proven it yet lol.

you leave #7knate alone, he's a player who uses superior tactics way beyond anyones comprehension...... those keyboard turns are one key ingredient to his tactics I'm sure, superior keyboard turns, those deaths tho, they're superior too. The way that he causes people in his own realm to not like him, that's superior diplomacy.
    TheWayForward
  • My poor kobold caster can't carry the weight of a Paindancerr lead BG.

Everyone has limits.... lol
    HERORIUS

• Poor Pain didn't have his normal healer last night or Monday, though I am sure they did excellent.

The position of play in this video is terrible.
  • Jak wrote: »
    Poor Pain didn't have his normal healer last night or Monday, though I am sure they did excellent.

yeah the MA put us all in a bad spot- face down
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »
    Poor Pain didn't have his normal healer last night or Monday, though I am sure they did excellent.

That would be your position of play...stand there and get yourself nuked. Nothing to do with the bg leader.
    Natebruner wrote: »

That would be your position of play...stand there and get yourself nuked. Nothing to do with the bg leader.

Really he should have just resisted the stuns, mezz, and roots those hibs on the wall were throwing and /stuck the MA. Git gud.

It's kinda funny to watch, just shows how lazy and bad you become at positioning, kinda reminds me of a time there was a video of him trying to kill a BG'd target and didnt realize haha, the guy can shout but skill level is non existent :)
    TheWayForward
  • I aprove this message.
  • Ewer wrote: »

Really he should have just resisted the stuns, mezz, and roots those hibs on the wall were throwing and /stuck the MA. Git gud.

Ewalien doesn't do much talking..... but Albs sure need more folks like him.
    HERORIUS