*Breaking News* from the Midgardian Onion

13»

Comments

• you really had to be there:)
    never had this problem when rescues bg took a relic :)
  • 47el wrote: »
    you really had to be there:)
    never had this problem when rescues bg took a relic :)

Yeah I don't think rescu's first words would be: "give me the fing relic"

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Remember Midgard is full of heathens
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I am willing to forgive him if he apologizes for his hurtful words.

Lets try again tonight. This time put ego aside and bring the relic home :)

Had you put yours aside it would be back -- practice what you allegedly preach

I don't respond well to "give me the F-ing" relic. You guys should know this

....but you'll scream and swear at anyone in your BG? C'mon man... I've kept quiet but this one was the straw that broke the camel's back. You don't care about swearing...you care about ego. You aren't better than anyone else playing this game.

Biggest note here.... If you can't follow...you can't lead. It is that simple. You fashion yourself some great leader but your leadership skills are atrocious. Leaders put mission above self... Do that...then let others comment on your leadership while you keep your mouth shut.

Great leaders don't need to tell people how great they are...
  • Mace80 wrote: »
    Xyorman wrote: »
    I am willing to forgive him if he apologizes for his hurtful words.

Lets try again tonight. This time put ego aside and bring the relic home :)

Had you put yours aside it would be back -- practice what you allegedly preach

I don't respond well to "give me the F-ing" relic. You guys should know this

....but you'll scream and swear at anyone in your BG? C'mon man... I've kept quiet but this one was the straw that broke the camel's back. You don't care about swearing...you care about ego. You aren't better than anyone else playing this game.

Biggest note here.... If you can't follow...you can't lead. It is that simple. You fashion yourself some great leader but your leadership skills are atrocious. Leaders put mission above self... Do that...then let others comment on your leadership while you keep your mouth shut.

Great leaders don't need to tell people how great they are...

90% win rate- follow me on youtube. (all the proof you need)
    Make sure you hit the like button
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• I agree mace80, not to mention he keeps ghosted in TS letting his little pets speak for him in there and everywhere to be exact lol..kinda pathetic he only speaks up on these forums.
  • I agree mace80, not to mention he keeps ghosted in TS letting his little pets speak for him in there and everywhere to be exact lol..kinda pathetic he only speaks up on these forums.

lol you were just talking in discord to me the other day. You were the skald "skaldesh" who I had to school on speaking up when you use SOS. You are new to skald play and timid to speak up. I am not.
    HERORIUS

• Speak up? When i lead Bgs in the past and was very vocal? Schooling on a skald that used SoS on a push but you stayed back and apologized to me saying "i should've pushed up during that time" not to mention i had a 3 month old baby sleeping beside me so um... Sure let me scream in her ear for ya bud. I am not afraid to speak up. Think before you speak moron.
This discussion has been closed.