Elitist Jerx - Mid Guild Recruiting

edited November 2018 in General Board
Elitist Jerx on midgard is now recruiting new, old, and vet players to our guild. We small man roam and assist with bg when needed. Very helpful and friendly guild. No rules but to have fun. You can send message to Jeninii, Daniellson, Arron or any guildie for an invite. We run discord and look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.
Post edited by Jenini on
Tagged:

Comments

• I thought this was totally different kind of thread. GL in recruiting!
  • Yes we can always use more healers, Dps casters or tanks and skalds. Wow redhead Jen :wink:
    Daniellson - Healer
  • normal play time is...?
  • We start around 6pm central during the week for small man roam/bg due to peoples work schedule and play till about 11pm central. Friday nights we play till the morning hours. Saturday and Sunday we usually start around 10am and play all day and night. We also have people on during the week before 6pm. That's just when the majority of us are on.
  • I'd be interested on my healer after work today. 6pm central is perfect on a work night!
  • edited November 2018 PM
  • Lol.. I get that a lot.
  • Awesome, yeah we start forming up around 6ish. I'll get ya discord info and get ya setup.
  • Dang, you people play a good amount. I maybe interested in playing a shammy. I usually play alb, but I have played the class before so.. I usually can do around that time, maybe give or take an hour or 2, but I’ll definitely drop my bot guild for yours. Either way, there’s people to play with why the hell not, plus ask anyone that I’ve played with I’m a blast to play with, of course if there is no rules. :#
  • Just get in touch with us once in game. We are very active ;)
  • Nice people, they even grouped with me :smile:
  • Snaillyn find myself Daniellson, Jeninii or Gluestix in game tonight and we will get you our discord info.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Crap, last night got hectic around the home stead, I will definitely hit one of you up in game tonight.
  • That's awesome Snail. With no mid bg last night it was tough fighting last night going up against 3fgs of albs and 3fgs of hibs last night. Hopefully tonight will be much better for action.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Yeah it was crazy night last night. Even though we had our guild numbers just wasnt enough going up against so many. We kept getting sandwiched between both realms. Hopefully tonight will be more fun and better fights.
  • The way I look @ that is, at least there was action to be had. I’ve go no issues /releasing on a vizzy an it’s definitely worth more to me to have a chance to beat more with less. :)
  • I'm glad for the action but we cant kill 3fgs at once and especially when we get sandwiched by 6 fgs lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Yeah, I sure can understand those nights. :#
  • it was very frustrating to say the least
    Daniellson - Healer
  • and now we have little ones on Hibernia for just such a situation again
  • Was a fun night.. Its nice when the guild all decides to do something different even if it is on baby toons
  • May want to check your guild roster...claiming someone isn't in your guild when they clearly are.

Good luck on your recruiting.
  • It so funny how childish some people can be over someone. First off yes I recruit guildies in region chat and advice chat. At the time Nate was invited to my guild I had no clue it was him until 2 nights ago when he actually came to me and told me. I give him kudos for doing that he could have lied and remained a secret but he didnt. Just because so many people dont like or agree with him doesnt mean myself or my guildies have to dislike him. I think its really childish and stupid how people blow up over this. Its one man.. ONE man.. If you choose to judge someone from how others see or feel about someone and you actually dont know them then you yourself are no better than the person or persons talking crap. I WILL NOT judge someone by what others say. My guild is made up of great players and they have high respect for each other and we have lots of fun pveing and rvring. We will not and I repeat will not remove a player because region chat doesnt like them.. So give it up and move on. Will I get burned who knows but many people in this game know me and they know I dont listen to others and know i give everyone a chance sometimes more than one chance. Good luck to all the haters and hope to see you on the battlefield. To those drama seekers i say move on to something else because nothing is changing here.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    My O My your head has really swelled as of late Jen.....And I'm the only one that sees it JS. Good luck being Barons or NM2.0. Really had high hopes for you but the recruiting has gotten out of hand.
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • It's just a game get over it people lol... Play to have fun and enjoy it with friends. Just because someone likes to troll doesn't mean it's the end of the world lmao!!
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Lol.. Thx for your input hun. Real friends dont put each other down. I know where i stand with my friends. Im ar the point now that i dont care what others think in this game. Just cause i recruited to add members to this guild doesnt make me a bad person. Like i said i dont judge and wont. Just cause people hate or dislike some1 doesnt mean i have too. I figured knowing that you have known me for years you would atleast understand that but it ok. My guild will survive with or without this BS. This is stupid how people let a game get to them. Anyway see you on the battlefield hun. No matter what people say you dont see me belittling anyone nor will I. Its just a game.
    Post edited by Jenini on
  • null
    I agree.. Just a game.. Think im going to have send some of these guys blood pressure medication cause their about to stroke out..lol
  • I like the people in the guild. They even let me wear a pointy hat so I'm good :)

ugfrmxmy5s1v.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    That's awesome Snail. With no mid bg last night it was tough fighting last night going up against 3fgs of albs and 3fgs of hibs last night. Hopefully tonight will be much better for action.

I hope tonight is better too. Would hate to see you guys lose against 3fg hibs or albs and then come to trelle/moy/folley with 12 people currently in-game on your guild and roll solos again
  • We do love some trelle
  • Armagedden wrote: »
    Daniellson wrote: »
    That's awesome Snail. With no mid bg last night it was tough fighting last night going up against 3fgs of albs and 3fgs of hibs last night. Hopefully tonight will be much better for action.

I hope tonight is better too. Would hate to see you guys lose against 3fg hibs or albs and then come to trelle/moy/folley with 12 people currently in-game on your guild and roll solos again

We go up there to farm essences...sorry if we killed you lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Daniellson wrote: »
    Armagedden wrote: »
    Daniellson wrote: »

We go up there to farm essences...sorry if we killed you lol

As a mid, I just see you guys struggle to kill solos as an 8man sometimes that's all
  • We just like to kill.. We do run trelle,moy and any places for the quests. If there's an essence there then its first man to get it. If there's a bad guy there then its rps.. Red is dead is what i say. I dont see why if people want to duel so bad why not go back to laby where it's so empty. I say if its in open field area its free game. Again thats my opinion and everyone has their own opinions about what should and shouldnt be done in this game. Anyway see u on the battlefield.
  • Siambra wrote: »
    I like the people in the guild. They even let me wear a pointy hat so I'm good :)

ugfrmxmy5s1v.jpg

Are you sure they don't let you wear the pointy hat because they know after your pets kill you they might attack them? :open_mouth: j/k <Hugs>
  • shhush you .. not everyone has heard the tale of how my DAOC pets plot at nite to abandon me in battle and begin to bite !!
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • 8+ and runs the solo areas.

Think that just about sums it up, good luck, if anything, you’d provide a healthy donation during the nights.
  • Lol... QQ..
  • 8+ and runs the solo areas.

Think that just about sums it up, good luck, if anything, you’d provide a healthy donation during the nights.

Is there a "solo" area?
  • Nope, no where is safe to solo.
  • I didn’t know there was a “solo” area. Omg Jen we need to stay far away from there haha
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Lmao.. RedIsDead.. If your not in laby then free game... muhahahaha.Tell BS to move the essence and boxes then.
  • ^^ really not a bad idea. There needs to be more places, randomly around NF not just in places where there are “solo” ports. Should fill the whole map with pick up spots for said herbs. It’s like they bottle neck us into going there to get materials we couldn't get any faster anywhere else, especially if we are close.
  • They should move he essences to my house in the housing zone :)
  • Right right.. Then u wouldnt have to work so hard for them.
  • Just think, as it is now. All these solos are cleaning up my weeds, and honestly I’m pretty much going to kill anyone I can, remotely near my weed.
  • And I thought having weeds was a bad thing.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Solo zone was the intention, if you as a full group have to resort to going to those places, then something has gone wrong.
  • Solo zone was the intention, if you as a full group have to resort to going to those places, then something has gone wrong.

as long as you /bow after rolling solo's - all is good.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
This discussion has been closed.