Alboin's Must Unit & SUNDAY NIGHT 25th BG battles

For the mids who won most of the battles, cheers to you all, well deserved and playing together.

Sunday night the 25th of November, Rescu didn't lose every fight. At the bridge at bold when we hit the tower, only to light it up and retreated and form a position at the Bridge, we won that fight. We advise Rescue of this tactic, and he agreed to it. Rescu like the idea that hasn't been done much at all. But it worked, and then we did it again, but this time we knew Mids would hit us from the S, SW bridge. We were prepared for this and won again. It doesn't always work, but it did twice, and we also knew it would not happen again for that night.

He made the final call and agreed to it, which tells me that he would listen to the advisors that he trusts to communicate in a diplomatic way to get results. The problem is that Nate and Rescue don't get along, and it should only be themselves to patch it up and work together. But because of this many have got involved with criticism on both sides and now, Albion's is suffering for it because Albion's are divided. People should realize by taking sides would only cribble us to compete against Mids or Hibs.

I genuinely believe diplomacy and showing respect to all members. Nate has good arguments and so does Rescue but the fact remains is that, without communication diplomacy, nothing gets done and only divides the players that we need to compete. In other words, if one of the players doesn't agree to it, the only thing we can do is too politely try to persuade the player as many times you can with respect. Eventually, that person will one day agree or begin to work together. It will take time because too much has happened and it will require patience. I see no other way, and for any to say that it will not happen, we lost the chance, and I'm a true believer that it can happen as long as we keep resentment away and focus ahead.

We need to find a way to work together because I have gotten so many private messages from players, that it has become overwhelming to see how much we have become divided.

The absence of Nate or Rescue provides the chance for anyone to step up and run the BG. I for one will not until I see that we settle the differences. It will be no point for me to run BG if it's not resolved but will advise if needed.

I don't take sides but only find ways to resolve it instead. What would be the point of making it harder when there are other ways to solve it peacefully. I also know that it takes time but to all Albion's, think before you say a word because this isn't about one or two people, this is about many of us who enjoy the game, and it's now affecting us to compete against Mids or Hibs.

Just keep this in mind, what better way to have fun by resolving our issues and focusing on having fun. It's why many of us play this game, to have fun.

I hope we can find a way and I do respect all the BG leaders; it's a difficult thing to do but with good backup from our realm soldiers, who are a huge part of this and by supporting our leaders, we can all have fun together.

Cheers to all.

Albion - Monnster(Palindin)
Albion - Peweee(Scout-Molvik)
Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)

Comments

  • edited November 2018 PM


    I've already stated that I will step away for some time and let Rescu lead the Albion bg. Lets see how that works for Albion :)

    Good luck


    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • It has nothing to do about you stepping away, but to join us and together we would be strong. I love playing with you Nate, you have shown your ability to run BG. You have proved it over and over again. My reason is that we put aside our differences and play. together. I would hate to lose you and we can use all the help we can to compete and enjoy this game more for all of us.

  • Monster wrote: »
    It has nothing to do about you stepping away, but to join us and together we would be strong. I love playing with you Nate, you have shown your ability to run BG. You have proved it over and over again. My reason is that we put aside our differences and play. together. I would hate to lose you and we can use all the help we can to compete and enjoy this game more for all of us.

    It's already been decided. I came to Albion to help it and I walk away having left it in a better place than I found it.






    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Or maybe you're stepping down because your following has plummeted, due to your lack of interest in real fights and RPs which is what you drove this whole Alb Nation thing off of in the beginning. Not giving a care in the world as long as you received good RPs. Because all rescu would do is run and or camp keeps. Remember those days? The same days I could stand behind my comment in your bio. Ahhh the good times.. you actually backed your words and would fight... But it was a good attempt, sadly uncontrollable ego derailed that train xD
    Impounded - Warrior__________Korsperf - ShadowBlade
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Soundaffects - Skald

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Or maybe you're stepping down because your following has plummeted, due to your lack of interest in real fights and RPs which is what you drove this whole Alb Nation thing off of in the beginning. Not giving a care in the world as long as you received good RPs. Because all rescu would do is run and or camp keeps. Remember those days? The same days I could stand behind my comment in your bio. Ahhh the good times.. you actually backed your words and would fight... But it was a good attempt, sadly uncontrollable ego derailed that train xD


    "To whom much is given, from him much is expected"

    Good luck to Rescu now ;)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    Or maybe you're stepping down because your following has plummeted, due to your lack of interest in real fights and RPs which is what you drove this whole Alb Nation thing off of in the beginning. Not giving a care in the world as long as you received good RPs. Because all rescu would do is run and or camp keeps. Remember those days? The same days I could stand behind my comment in your bio. Ahhh the good times.. you actually backed your words and would fight... But it was a good attempt, sadly uncontrollable ego derailed that train xD


    "To whom much is given, from him much is expected"

    Good luck to Rescu now ;)

    Farewell bud, will miss the fights :)
    Impounded - Warrior__________Korsperf - ShadowBlade
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Soundaffects - Skald

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Or maybe you're stepping down because your following has plummeted, due to your lack of interest in real fights and RPs which is what you drove this whole Alb Nation thing off of in the beginning. Not giving a care in the world as long as you received good RPs. Because all rescu would do is run and or camp keeps. Remember those days? The same days I could stand behind my comment in your bio. Ahhh the good times.. you actually backed your words and would fight... But it was a good attempt, sadly uncontrollable ego derailed that train xD

    agreed, it started so well and the ego of not wanting to die caused the alb bg to sadly focus too much on that and caused so little action, hopeful that things will change back to better action now :)
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    Or maybe you're stepping down because your following has plummeted, due to your lack of interest in real fights and RPs which is what you drove this whole Alb Nation thing off of in the beginning. Not giving a care in the world as long as you received good RPs. Because all rescu would do is run and or camp keeps. Remember those days? The same days I could stand behind my comment in your bio. Ahhh the good times.. you actually backed your words and would fight... But it was a good attempt, sadly uncontrollable ego derailed that train xD


    "To whom much is given, from him much is expected"

    Good luck to Rescu now ;)

    Farewell bud, will miss the fights :)

    Thank you :). It was much fun going against the strongest tank train in the game time after time.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Or maybe you're stepping down because your following has plummeted, due to your lack of interest in real fights and RPs which is what you drove this whole Alb Nation thing off of in the beginning. Not giving a care in the world as long as you received good RPs. Because all rescu would do is run and or camp keeps. Remember those days? The same days I could stand behind my comment in your bio. Ahhh the good times.. you actually backed your words and would fight... But it was a good attempt, sadly uncontrollable ego derailed that train xD

    agreed, it started so well and the ego of not wanting to die caused the alb bg to sadly focus too much on that and caused so little action, hopeful that things will change back to better action now :)

    I am hoping for more action as well with this decision :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Monster wrote: »
    It has nothing to do about you stepping away, but to join us and together we would be strong. I love playing with you Nate, you have shown your ability to run BG. You have proved it over and over again. My reason is that we put aside our differences and play. together. I would hate to lose you and we can use all the help we can to compete and enjoy this game more for all of us.

    It's already been decided. I came to Albion to help it and I walk away having left it in a better place than I found it.






    all I heard is "I have been banned again, just wont say that"
  • Let me say it plainly. We can run with two BG's that can collaborate. I don't expect Rescu to give up his BG, which he has been doing it for a long time. But I do hope to have some cooperation together like what we did on that hill against Mids and Hibs. That was a classic moment for the Albion's when Rescu and Nate collaborated. It can work and like I said Rescu has been BGing for a long, long time, and you can't expect him to drop it and walk away from it, but what we can do is work together. Open up a CG chat for both BG leaders with extra trusted players to help with ideas to fight off battles that can be fun for all of us.

    Again this is not about one or two people; it's about the entire Albion's to be able to compete. Mids and Hibs have good leaders, and they play so well together. I like to see this for the Albion's to make it fun and maintain balance, for without balance I don't see us having any fun when we are so outnumbered or divided. A solution is a way to go for the Albion's, who many have opposed. Instead of grieving, find a solution.

    I believe this can work, it's just a matter of putting aside our disputes and again focusing what truly matters to enjoy the game.

    Cheers.

    Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Albion - Peweee(Scout-Molvik)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    Or maybe you're stepping down because your following has plummeted, due to your lack of interest in real fights and RPs which is what you drove this whole Alb Nation thing off of in the beginning. Not giving a care in the world as long as you received good RPs. Because all rescu would do is run and or camp keeps. Remember those days? The same days I could stand behind my comment in your bio. Ahhh the good times.. you actually backed your words and would fight... But it was a good attempt, sadly uncontrollable ego derailed that train xD


    "To whom much is given, from him much is expected"

    Good luck to Rescu now ;)

    “When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own self-preservation we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.” by Joseph Campbell

    This meaning can be taken in so many different ways, but I thought this was just about right to post.
    Post edited by Monster on
  • edited November 2018 PM
    @Natebruner what are you gonna do now ?
    Post edited by Corey117 on
  • @Natebruner Hibernia need a bg leader you'll be very much welcome to run every night in Hibernia!

    Let's make Hibernia Great Again and have the 3 way battles!
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    @Natebruner Hibernia need a bg leader you'll be very much welcome to run every night in Hibernia!

    Let's make Hibernia Great Again and have the 3 way battles!

    It's a good idea, and it doesn't have to be Nate to run BG, and of course, will be missed. You have many who qualify to run BG during the evening. But if Nate decides to do it, I say go for it, Nate. What better way to have not just Mids to fight but a three-way battles like it use to be long ago during the evenings. As I said, it's all about having fun. I would hope Albion's will settle their differences and prepare to have fun by working and supporting any BG leader who decides to step up. And if we should have two BG leaders, open a CG chat for both BG leaders and advisors that are trusted to help make decisions or ideas that might contribute to winning battles.

    Wonderful idea cheers Solicfear1.

    Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Albion - Peweee(Scout-Molvik)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
  • Late night Hib would be a good fit. Their population plummets to next to nothing once Hero logs at around 8 EST, so there is a vacancy for a leader. Would like to see some regular prime time US fights across all 3 realms, rather than just Alb v Mid.
  • Ugh. And I just almost finished templating a chanter. Although stun nuke is highly effective in keep camping :p
  • Would be a great idea 3 way fight again .
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    @Natebruner Hibernia need a bg leader you'll be very much welcome to run every night in Hibernia!

    Let's make Hibernia Great Again and have the 3 way battles!

    Give him a chance to buy a new RR12 Hib, then he might.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • I would switch back to Mid or Alb if Nate started on Hib. I have no interest in playing with an egocentric individual. Most US prime Hibs consist of 8mans that have no desire to BG, especially with Nate. In the mean time, I will continue to lead Saturday and Sundays on Hib for those who want some BG action.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    @Natebruner Hibernia need a bg leader you'll be very much welcome to run every night in Hibernia!

    Let's make Hibernia Great Again and have the 3 way battles!

    Give him a chance to buy a new RR12 Hib, then he might.

    I laughed at this.
  • I would switch back to Mid or Alb if Nate started on Hib. I have no interest in playing with an egocentric individual. Most US prime Hibs consist of 8mans that have no desire to BG, especially with Nate. In the mean time, I will continue to lead Saturday and Sundays on Hib for those who want some BG action.

    Unfortunately that's the hib way is to run 8man and always has been like that. Also population has been a huge problem at US prime-time for hib and reason we struggle to make any competitive bg against the numbers Mids and Albs got.

    We just need consistent bg running and maybe some Albs/Mids may move to hib to balance the realms out a little maybe? :P
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    I would switch back to Mid or Alb if Nate started on Hib. I have no interest in playing with an egocentric individual. Most US prime Hibs consist of 8mans that have no desire to BG, especially with Nate. In the mean time, I will continue to lead Saturday and Sundays on Hib for those who want some BG action.

    Unfortunately that's the hib way is to run 8man and always has been like that. Also population has been a huge problem at US prime-time for hib and reason we struggle to make any competitive bg against the numbers Mids and Albs got.

    We just need consistent bg running and maybe some Albs/Mids may move to hib to balance the realms out a little maybe? :P

    I've been leading on the weekends for this reason.
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Or maybe you're stepping down because your following has plummeted, due to your lack of interest in real fights and RPs which is what you drove this whole Alb Nation thing off of in the beginning. Not giving a care in the world as long as you received good RPs. Because all rescu would do is run and or camp keeps. Remember those days? The same days I could stand behind my comment in your bio. Ahhh the good times.. you actually backed your words and would fight... But it was a good attempt, sadly uncontrollable ego derailed that train xD

    about right
  • I would switch back to Mid or Alb if Nate started on Hib. I have no interest in playing with an egocentric individual. Most US prime Hibs consist of 8mans that have no desire to BG, especially with Nate. In the mean time, I will continue to lead Saturday and Sundays on Hib for those who want some BG action.

    My response to this is two things I can only say about it if what you mean is correct, especially what he has posted.

    If he is doing it to pluck out the feathers of all others by stirring up controversial means, which to me would be an amusing thing to do but if not; he has displaced himself with an ego far beyond his perception. It will be his downfall.
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Monster wrote: »
    It has nothing to do about you stepping away, but to join us and together we would be strong. I love playing with you Nate, you have shown your ability to run BG. You have proved it over and over again. My reason is that we put aside our differences and play. together. I would hate to lose you and we can use all the help we can to compete and enjoy this game more for all of us.

    It's already been decided. I came to Albion to help it and I walk away having left it in a better place than I found it.

    Many victories we have won, sure, but you have left a bad taste not only have you divided the Albion's but try to destroy and discredit a man who has been BGing a lot for many years like Rescu. That to me is wrong, and you can keep believing what you want, but If I am right about you, you would know and understand why I had no choice to respond to this post that I find disturbing.
  • Albion should flourish with 1 BG under the most intelligent bg leader of all time- Rescu :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I can't recall a time when Albion only had a single BG leader. Rescu, Brut, Billings, Lovely, Merlinlebeau, Terrianna, and even you, there were always at least 2 out and about and hardly ever did they work harmoniously. Even with you "stepping aside" I doubt Albion will unite under a single BG leader. I look forward to seeing/reading how Albion handles yet another shakeup in leadership.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    I can't recall a time when Albion only had a single BG leader. Rescu, Brut, Billings, Lovely, Merlinlebeau, Terrianna, and even you, there were always at least 2 out and about and hardly ever did they work harmoniously. Even with you "stepping aside" I doubt Albion will unite under a single BG leader. I look forward to seeing/reading how Albion handles yet another shakeup in leadership.

    Albion will do great under the most intelligent bg leader to play DAOC - Rescu :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I think Nate bought rescu’s account. Just throwing that out there :wink:
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    I can't recall a time when Albion only had a single BG leader. Rescu, Brut, Billings, Lovely, Merlinlebeau, Terrianna, and even you, there were always at least 2 out and about and hardly ever did they work harmoniously. Even with you "stepping aside" I doubt Albion will unite under a single BG leader. I look forward to seeing/reading how Albion handles yet another shakeup in leadership.

    You may have a point but don't forget that we can't ignore what has been happening. During that time with all the BG leaders leading, I have never seen what has happened previously over the past months when Albion's been so divided compare to what it used to be, so I can honestly say this was not the case during many different BG leading the way except maybe Billing and Rescu clashing but never this serious these past few months. The difference is how it really affected many Albion's who want to play without having serious consequences. It can't be ignored and the posting I been reading, I find really disturbing that people actually think that way. You have to have some common sense to know what is right and to know when to stop and contemplate before saying a word or post. Think before you post or say a word, please. It doesn't look becoming to anyone at all but only has many of us scale their eyebrows when something is said disturbing and wonder if this is true in what they believe and if so, Holy Sh*T. I need to move to another planet. Doh!
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I think Nate bought rescu’s account. Just throwing that out there :wink:

    :D
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I think Nate bought rescu’s account. Just throwing that out there :wink:

    LMAO - Now that was funny. hehe hehe
Sign In or Register to comment.