Mids Raid Alb Land Sunday Night

The Great Heathen Army

Comments

• Grot nice work on the video. You had awesome heals whoever was on your group; heals was awesome.

Cheers.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Albion - Peweee(Scout-Molvik)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
  • Monster wrote: »
    Grot nice work on the video. You had awesome heals whoever was on your group; heals was awesome.

Cheers.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)

Miss Hadley:)
  • I would hope Albion's settle their differences in order to play together. Albion is too divided and requires them to put aside their differences. Today we only had 22 then down to 17 at our bg for Monday. Many I spoke privately told me they will not join the bg because of personal reasons. I would hope this will change one day.

Again Cheers to you Miss Hadley for the Video, I enjoy watching them when I have the time.

Cheers.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
  • Monster wrote: »
    I would hope Albion's settle their differences in order to play together. Albion is too divided and requires them to put aside their differences. Today we only had 22 then down to 17 at our bg for Monday. Many I spoke privately told me they will not join the bg because of personal reasons. I would hope this will change one day.

Again Cheers to you Miss Hadley for the Video, I enjoy watching them when I have the time.

Cheers.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)

No Miss Hadley was the one keeping my alive with the heals :smiley:
  • Grot, I now know who Miss Hadley is, thank you.
    I apologize to you both and my compliments to Miss Hedley, well done.

Albion - Monnster(Pally)
    Mids - Goonnie(Warrior)
  • Go go inchammer hammers!!!!

• Brace yourselves - for more vids like these from Grot.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • And the more I will learn about my adversary. Keep them coming please and thank you.
  • Nice video Grot. Again, I don't get to see it from that perspective...yes, those heals were quite impressive :p