Any plans for doppelgangers?

Rps nerf pretty much made them useless to search out. Maybe a 10% chance to drop a random cursed/OW gear?
Tagged:

Comments

• I think they are fine the way they are. 400 rp's, a shard, and a random siege ammo/alchemy ingedient is nice for a pve mob that gets killed rather easily. They have stated that in the next patch they plan to make an RvR currency (or something like that) so maybe they will be changed for that.
  • Nothing as yet but probs could do with a refresh, same for plat boxes.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • My player opinion : I would increase the alche drop, it's very frustrating to drop only 1-5 comp

Daoc Moderator
    Modérateur forums / Français

Rejoignez le serveur Discord officiel: >> HERE <<
    Souscrivez à la newsletter >> HERE <<
    Chan officiel pour twitch: >> HERE <<

N'hésitez pas à me contacter en cas de problème.
    If you have any issue, just send a message.
  • Damn i forgot plat boxes and the trifecta gambling
  • its 100rp split between three, for less than 40 seconds of killing so that parts fine imo.. but maybe a lower siege weapon drop rate and more alch mats? More shards would be great too ;) Pretty much have the spawn locs down, just don't think any of us are using the greek fire any more, I don't destroy them, I put them on my house for like 10 copper and they've been there for a good while
    ~Shard Junkie~
    Mother of Trolls
  • I kill them when I see them, I'd like to see them worth a few more RPs but not much. It's a delicate balancing act. They offer a nice speedbump and it can make a trip not feel entirely wasted when you run to certain locations and find nothing but a Doppel.
  • I think a boost for solo is probably needed, it's risky business in some pop areas for one person (especially sneaks) and should def be rewarded more rp
    ~Shard Junkie~
    Mother of Trolls
  • I think a boost for solo is probably needed, it's risky business in some pop areas for one person (especially sneaks) and should def be rewarded more rp

Or make the solo buff add to the rp you get. Right now a dopple caps at 400 rp, but if the solo buff worked on them you would get 700. Maybe create some more action by tempting low rr solos to hunt them. Would also make more people visit the solo area to get the buff adding traffic.
  • It would be better off to just remove the solo area and put the pve campaign objectives, doable with 2-4 players, in the frontier. The doppels used to create action around them and they do not now. That's kinda the point I'm trying to make with this post