Friday Night BG Play--- Midgard had the numbers but chose to PVE keeps and get rekt (2 videos)

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
You have yet to take KM from us-- but this was your best attempt so far

If you PVE keeps with nobody in them..... your people will get bored with a bg leader who is not aggresive. I didn't say take all the relics... but is it hard to hit a keep with those numbers ? You can't give HERO a hard time if the large mid bg is gonna pve keeps and act like we are gonna port into bold to get farmed...... Get real- I won't let the bg do that. I turned on my stream so you knew we were at BENO.
Instead you lose half your numbers b/c you wouldn't fight in the beginning and you let the hibs rekt you at beno. Of course your people are gonna log in boredom. IF YOU HAVE THE NUMBERS BE AGGRESIVE-

C'mon Midgard

Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Was a fun night, but......

There is a 2 hour gap missing in between those clips... What happened there? ;)

Props to the Alb BG for keeping at it after a few losses despite being outnumbered.... I must have logged before Mids started to PvE keeps.
    Tral
  • Calconious wrote: »
    Was a fun night, but......

There is a 2 hour gap missing in between those clips... What happened there? ;)

Props to the Alb BG for keeping at it after a few losses despite being outnumbered.... I must have logged before Mids started to PvE keeps.

We lost the 2 open field fights on EV. And we took a chance trying to take NOTT when mids were at Surs.
    We had time to get inside NOTT... was our fault we didn't.

At that point Mid #'s were so big... we can only defend and not gonna feed rps. The bigger bg should be the aggressive one.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781