The Definition of Don'n

don't ever run from your foes, be stubborn enough to stop running while being out numbered and post up and make there be a heavy price to pay for being a trash can

when your getting zerged down all you can do is smile, and shine B)

Comments

• well played
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • This was before Curse and OP gear creep. Game is much different now and it's sad. Before the state of the game now you could 1v3 people regularly now you can struggle with a 1v2 vs 2 noobs who have no idea what they are doing but have the temp and every /use in the game
  • Whilst it was along time ago - I know Mogenment has been RR12 now for quite some time.

Def a good bait post to get Huehehauhe to make some up to date scout videos of doing the same thing.
  • edited July 2018 PM
    like 1 year ago ? not much dif imo, mov and heal proc chests were in game, just dif now really is set pieces

not to mention my scout had like 6-7 artifacts, no heal proc chest, no mov or champ wep or any type of heal /use, and very few heals procs if any, if I had them it would just make these fights easier
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • edited July 2018 PM
    my scout wears prob more outdated items then anyone in the video, aswell as having yellow realm buffs and only utlilzing like half my spec points

its just some bad players that got caught up in a perfect storm like situation is alls :p

*edit* well and maybe a lil razzle dazzle from the kid ! ;p
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • constantly doing the impossible, has nothing to do with gear or procs B)