Mob drop tables

Hi!

I used to farm ThousandEyes and Pester for the glowies and items they drop but they havent dropped anything for some time now (on Gaheris and Ywain actually)...is this as intended or? Dont want to keep trying to farm something that isnt available anymore. Alb SO, Inishail Island
Tagged:

Comments

• I dont understand what it takes to get a response here. Had over 60 Views. Ive asked in Grab Bag and Feedback form and Discord. Ive played this game from the beginning. Is there a trick to getting answered about game issues? I enjoyed Inishail Island in Alb Shrouded Isles. Im just asking to turn the drops back on for two mobs...Ive asked just like Ive seen others do (and they get answered fairly quickly). Thanks for all who viewed this.
  • Hey Headspinner! ThousandEyes still drops the usual, but there was an issue with Pester. This will be fixed with 1.125! Thank you for your report!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Thank you VERY much Lea! Youve actually helped me in-game several times on my toons as well. Ty so very much!
  • I'm happy to help! :smile: You are very welcome! Enjoy farming and good luck in getting the shiny glowies!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos