Issues with support email?

I've been in contact with support@darkageofcamelot.com about recovering my old accounts. I passed all the security checks and the last message I recieved back asked me to supply an email address that the accounts would be given, which I did so promptly. This was on 30th Jan. Since then, despite me sending several messages I've heard nothing back.

I even raised a new ticket and this also hasn't had a reply.
Are there issues with the support email at the moment?
It's really frustrating as I was so close to getting my accounts reactivated and being able to play.

The original support ticket # was 9466521
I made a follow up ticket asking for an update incase for some reason my old ticket had an issue: 9469393

Hoping someone here can help.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm having the same problem, can't access old email, provided lots of info and heard nothing.

I appreciate being able to muck about a bit for free but no house, no crafting, inventory full, getting a bit boring now :(

ticket #9469378 if anyone from support actually reads this forum!
  • The response time for the account and billing support are currently longer than usual. We apologize for the inconveniences!
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • @Lea_Broadsword Thanks for the update, that's much appreciated. Do you have any news about when I might expect a reply?
  • @onimitch Hey matey, just thought I'd share - put my 1st ticket in 16th Feb and got a standard form to fill in, did that and got another reply on the 20th asking for more info and got another reply on the 26th asking for more info .. am now awaiting my next response. Wondered how that compared with yourself?
  • So we looking at like a 2 weeks to a month to get a ticket resolved or worked on? :#
  • This is my timeline:

Jan 22nd -> Sent email.
    Jan 23rd <- Got a reply asking for more info.
    Jan 29th -> I responsed with the info.
    Jan 30th <- Got a reply asking to confirm email to use.
    Jan 30th -> I replied (basically immediately).

Since then I've had no responses.

Feb 7th -> Sent a chase up email.
    Feb 16th -> Sent another chase up email.

So it's been 5 weeks so far without any reply.
    It's frustrating because normally the response was very quick.
    My guess is something big has happened to the support team and perhaps there is no one to respond at the moment? I wonder if they were affected by the recent EA layoffs?
  • Ahh mate, so you're 3 1/2 weeks ahead of me, I guess I need to stop checking my emails every few hours.

Wouldn't have thought it would be this hard to give a company money :D

Wish you luck matey, hopefully get resolved soon.
  • Unfortunately, I do not have any updates here for the moment. :/
    DAoC German Community Admin
    Broadsword Online Games

Shileahs Camelot-Kompendium - DAoC-Infos auf Deutsch
    Shileah of House Dara, the First of Her name, the Unressed, Master of Stickloss, Queen of Inc-Screams, Purge-Fails and lost Line of Sight, Breaker of Mezz, Mother of Doggos
  • Still no news ..
  • Gave up and resubmitted a ticket .. taking the piss now ..
  • Yeah unfortunately I've mostly given up. It doesn't seem like the game is being supported. The lack of communication is really bad.
  • onimitch wrote: »
    Yeah unfortunately I've mostly given up. It doesn't seem like the game is being supported. The lack of communication is really bad.

I feel that pain. I've now started a new account, levelled a new 50 and am now doing a bit of crafting. I've subbed this account for 3 months but if I don't get my old account back when my subs end I'll be off again, which is a shame because I enjoy DAoC. I just really miss those toons I put years of effort into :(
  • Still /tumbleweed :(
  • Yep same. I feel slightly better that it’s not just me but it’s still very frustrating
  • Just wondering if theres any possiblity of getting an update on this @Lea_Broadsword ? I'm really dissapointed I can't get access to my old accounts when I was so close to the end of the process for restoring them. Is there really no one answering account support quieries at all?
  • Feel your pain mate