Caledonia Events - For everybody else...

These Caledonia events are nice and appreciated, but not everybody wants to participate and create new characters all of the time. For those of us who do not, these events clear out the frontier for an entire week. Could you please help those of us who are roaming around the dead frontiers by:

1) Keep the event quest running so we have something to do. It shuts off today and the rest of the week is going to be rather bland. There wont be enough people running to do anything significant, but this event keeps everybody busy.
2) Apply the RP bonus, or a portion of the RP bonus to NF. There's fewer people to rvr with, so make it more worthwhile to be out there during the event.

Comments

• Dont want to play in a group....
    Is the event also viable for a solo-Char??
  • You can't solo the boss, but you don't need a group (just a BG) for credit. Most of the runs I participated in as a solo Arms.

Either way it's silly for them to keep the crystals and get rid of the bosses. We're not making 10 mill rp in 3 days like some of the Cale people, so why not give the few of us out there a few more boss runs?
  • I didn't even know they were down until I gathered up a PUG to go run one.

:expressionless:

So we went and re-took bled. Which resulted in a fun fight. I miss melee slap-fights. Much fun.
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.