Deth Guild U.I. Ver. 3.0

The Deth Guild User Interface has been rebuilt for the current version of the game. You're welcome Juan. You can stop bothering me now.

About the Deth Guild User Interface:

The objective of the project is to create a light-weight, RvR centric console which keeps your important info and command options easy reach for rapid battlefield response.

Critical scalers, statistic percentages, maps and combat info are easily readable and centralized, to improve reaction speed and preserve as much visibility as possible.

The Custom Icon Pack is a standard part of the UI but also available as a separate download. It merges the best of the old and new - rather than the pastel blur that are the standard graphics. In the heat of combat, well defined and easy to differentiate skill buttons are more useful than standardized icons.

Patch Notes:
- Rebuilt the UI - it now works in the Current DAoC version.
- Added a mobile Pet Buff Window.
- Added a Long Menu Bank of buttons.
- Created a Stats Window.
- Added a Concentration bar to the Healer's Helper.
- Improved the Combat Command bank.
- Made a new Resists vs. Armor type window.
- Added a compass to the mini-map.
- Updated the Improved Classic Icons Pack.
- Updated the Merchant and inventory windows.
- Improved the Compass for better visibility.
- Added a Pet Release to the Combat Command Console.
- Added an "Assist" button to the combat command console.
- Improved the floating target, life and endurance scalers.

- Deth Guild User Interface
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 2.88 MB
- Download UI: http://www.dethguild.com/wp-content/uploads/files/daoc/Deth_Guild_DAoC_User_Interface.zip
- Download Icon Pack: http://www.dethguild.com/wp-content/uploads/files/daoc/DAoC_Custom_Icons.zip

Screen_Shot_1.jpg

Screen_Shot_11.jpg

Screen_Shot_17.jpg
Post edited by Northerncross_G on
- The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.