[New User Journey Feedback]

So gave this a go recently on a brand new account and I still don't understand why the health/end/power regen isn't drastically increased for the journey. I mean the end game is to get them into RvR, right? so logically faster health(outside of combat), end in combat, power in combat is just logic.

Logic -

The longer they're in PvE = less they're in RvR, which is what your revenue is based on... seems pretty closed to me.

Comments

• Also! boost crafting gains even more, or do you want people to keep using Auto-click, like they all blatantly use anyway to level it.
  • The health and power regens while in/out of combat for PvE have been drastically increased since the game was released. How were you leveling? What class?
  • The health and power regens while in/out of combat for PvE have been drastically increased since the game was released. How were you leveling? What class?

Dark SM - and yea, I get that :p still slow now though, tinders are great but if you're on the move constantly, they're not that good.
  • How were you leveling? Doing town quests (quickest by far until BGs) you should never run in to power issues
  • edited August 2021 PM
    How were you leveling? Doing town quests (quickest by far until BGs) you should never run in to power issues

I tried to mix it up. It's hard to put yourself in a new players mind when you've played since beta but I tried to do both the journey and stray slightly for the odd mob here and there. The power consumption did indeed match the questline like you say but almost any divergence from that and you run into power issues (sometimes), It would be unfair to say always.

I think characters under 40 and in a PvE only zones, should gain the massive power/health regen that people <10 gain. Players that are 40-50, it's a bit more debatable as they start gaining access to a bit more of the game... and obviously a better understanding of it.

Anyway! that was with a dark SM, the Health regen became irrelevant for me once my lifedrain started to ramp up a bit but I still felt the power loss when not sticking to the journey fully (you could argue that would be negated via tinders but new players may not even realise how useful tinders are or even have that many)

So suggestion being

1-40 - drastically increased health/power and end regen(just to balance it out for the melee) - only active in PvE Zones

41-50+ that bonus disappears
    Post edited by BloodOmen on
  • BloodOmen wrote: »
    Also! boost crafting gains even more, or do you want people to keep using Auto-click, like they all blatantly use anyway to level it.

The crafting system could use a few QOL improvements such as trimming completely useless levels that may have once provided some sort of uniqueness but now only clutter up the crafting system. Hell they gutted siege and most of that actually had purpose. At the very least they should guarantee a craft level gained for crafting OJ items.