Active 8man guilds Hib?

Any active US/English guilds on hib at all? Been trying to find one and it seems in short supply most I find are EU

Comments

• If I was you, I'd join the official discord and ask in the 8v8 chat. Also, I wouldn't lock myself to a specific realm yet, because depending on your time zone, there are like 3-4 groups running, so the group looking for puggers might not be on hib.
  • I did and the only response I get is Zerg surfing or EU which is hard due to the time differences
  • The 8man game tends to be best after the zergs log during NA time, usually after 10 PM EST. Mondays and Tuesdays are sometimes good during NA prime time. You can state lfg in the 8v8 channel around then to find a group looking to fill. You'll have a better chance being a filler if you're willing to play multiple realms.
  • it depends what you mean by 8man. If you mean groups of 6-8 looking to kill solos, hib is your realm. If you mean set 8 patrolling hib maze looking for solo/small man/dopps, hib is your realm. If you mean 7-8 players with a buffbot/warden/bard or two spamming heals while defending beno/bled/glen from random groups after hero logs for massive rps with 50% damage absorb obby, hib is your realm.

There are a lot of hibs on US time who would love to group with you if they realize you are competent at playing. some will even roam if nobody is attacking one of their 12 keeps. Once there it's easy to get an invite to a guild or alliance.