Why can't BONUS LEVEL be displayed in a market search?

An item's Bonus Level determines whether or not a specific item can be worn (at a given level) and the attributes apply (or work). There is currently no way to search for any item based solely on it's Bonus Level. This makes for templating anything outside of NF virtually impossible if one desires to use RoG items in his/her template. I just searched the market in housing for a ring with a 'Buff Bonus' on it and it displays 37 pages of results. Let's say I'm searching for a ring to use in Cathal Valley so it needs to have a Bonus Level of 49. How do I narrow down the 37 pages of results into only those rings that have a BONUS LEVEL of 49? How do I narrow down the 37 pages of results into a ring that has a BONUS LEVEL of 49 and a "Level Requirement" of 49 (aka PROC LEVEL)? How do I even view the Bonus Level period???

The BONUS LEVEL currently displays as a ' 0 ' on any/all RoG items, as seen below:

6wpganj4wgv4.jpg

In order to currently view the Bonus Level of any item, you have to locate it, go to that Ywain server, search for it AGAIN, find it... AGAIN, then select to Buy it... then find it AGAIN out of all of the items for sale on that house's market. This means in my example above, one would need to go item by item (Item 1 on Page 1... then Item 2 on Page 1, etc) over and over ONE ITEM AT A TIME following the process in the sentence above, for all 37 pages, just to view the Bonus Level and Proc Level for each ring! And everybody wonders why they can't sell any of their RoG items. There is no viable way to search for them as the market exists today.

With that said, are there any intentions to correct the current inability to search for an item based on it's Bonus Level and/or Proc Level anytime down the road? Thank you in advance for any attention that can be granted to this issue.

- @Carol_Broadsword
- @John_Broadsword

Comments

• I agree with you 100%, it’s annoying.

If they were to add parameters to the Market Explorer, this wouldn’t be as much an issue, because searching ROGs would be easier.

For example. If I wanted to find a ROG ring with “at least”, “15 spell duration”, there is no way to currently do that, You have to select RING, Spell Duration, then scroll through 20 pages and hope the NPC doesn’t disappear, or you have to start over.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters