Corruption : Decaying Relics

Hello, this probably won't be added to the game but I figured it would be interesting concept for the relic problem. Since I've read some of the others lately.

Once a realm takes over another round's relic and places it in the keep you will have 48 hours of normal relic time. Once the 48 hours is up the keep will decay every 2 hours. so at hour 50 the keep will go down from level 10 to level 9 and 2 hours later it'll go down to level 8 and so on.

Once the keep is down to level one and decays one more time it'll become a ruined keep where all the walls are opened all the doors are open and the relic is opened for anybody to take except the realm that took it if they tried to take it again when it's a ruined keep they'll instantly die.

I was thinking also that wants to keep drops down to level nine and further every time it goes down a level that represents a 100 damage essence hit on every player that's defending the relic will receive. So level 9 keep will do 100 damage every 9 minutes to anybody that's in there defending the keep there for a level 1 keep will do 100 damage every 1 minute.

Thanks for reading.
Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure

Comments

• Maybe have it like the dragon keep event. Have the realms dragon attack the keep that has its relic similar to what is described above but make it so the realm that took the relic can go and fight the dragon/minions to slow the degrading process.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • edited November 2020 PM
    This is actually a pretty good idea part of the problems with relics is that retaking them is very hard but the idea of a keep decaying say over a week or 2 days would encourage relic retakes and probably good action couple that with rps for a retake this is a good solution to the problem nice idea
    Post edited by Brut on
  • Relic keeps turning into ruined keeps after 1 week would be awesome, imo.
  • Thanks for the replies I would hope I'd get something from John or somebody
    Asatruar - Ronnie 10 "
    Corpseshovel - Oldstanky - Nogvi

The reason people hate to PvP is they are afraid of failure