Glass!!!!!!

So I came back after a fews years away and I have a TON! of Glass, anyway to convert to BP? I go to HoH to buy arties and its all BP? is it worthless now?

Answers

• Its not worthless let you can still get the flame of something where you get you mls with glass(can still get thos too) or you can convert it to aurulite scales or blood seals(all of witch cant be farmed anymore but can still use at there respective merchants.
  • edited April 2020 PM
    Are the glass ml price inflated like the BP price? Or literally the only thing to buy is the flame? (have vaults full of the 6 charge crafting items, so flames are worthless to me too...)

Edit:what about the thousands of scales and hundred of thousands of arulite I packed away? Diamond/blood seals, etc. Thanks.
    Post edited by AlaskaMike on
  • edited April 2020 PM
    Mls for glass is the same as it used to be and you can still spend all the old currency just cant farm it anymore except for that 1 random scale that keeps dropping
    Post edited by Names on
  • You can still buy artifacts with glass, too.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Ty

And because two letters is too short to post, I have to say a bubch of shyt that doesn't matter...
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    You can still buy artifacts with glass, too.

The 4 arti vendors in HoH only take BP's