Darki running alb eu bg Friday night

Darki is running a eu bg Friday night at 8 pm gmt that’s the 8 th of January

Comments

  • edited January 9 PM
    nice!
    you mean the 10th of jan?
    Post edited by Kroko on
  • Ooops I got it wrong what I should of said was Thursday the 9th of jan today sorry about that senior moment !
  • so did the mids assjam the the albs at scat

    just wondering ---- at least the mids took ged ....
  • Mids took a relic!!! HALLELUJAH!
  • Albs fought like Demons at Scaith but the Hibs held. Mids were able to take their relic at nGed with the huge fight going on at Scaithage. I swear if I got mezzed just one more time I was going to do something really really really horrid as soon as figured out what it was!
    pt4xy9f22r48.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Have fun pve'ing them back like always.
  • KoeKoe
    edited January 9 PM
    Kroko wrote: »
    Mids took a relic!!! HALLELUJAH!

    Mostly because the hibs were all at Scath. It's enough of a problem that Mids had no desire to hit Albs, even though that would have resulted in probably 30-50k rps for the mid zerg vs the 2k they got taking Nged. Unfortunately Hero will just take the relic back tomorrow if he wants to, this was a once in a month dual coordination event.

    Also one well known 8man relogged to Hib to defend at scath and netted north of 150k.
    Post edited by Koe on
  • Respec to darki he leads a good bg with good tactics he has the balls to take it to the cow and even without relics has been getting good victory’s hibs were allways gonna defend against the Albs but grats to mids getting there relic
  • edited January 10 PM
    Brut wrote: »
    Respec to darki he leads a good bg with good tactics he has the balls to take it to the cow and even without relics has been getting good victory’s hibs were allways gonna defend against the Albs but grats to mids getting there relic
    Tbh... the mid bg kept the fingers crossed for you at Scat all the time we were at Nged. I may be wrong on this, but afaik none of Annas BG was going to Scat after we took our relic from Nged, but instead the whole BG brought the horn back to where it belongs.
    Post edited by Cathul on
  • Koe wrote: »
    Mostly because the hibs were all at Scath. It's enough of a problem that Mids had no desire to hit Albs, even though that would have resulted in probably 30-50k rps for the mid zerg vs the 2k they got taking Nged. Unfortunately Hero will just take the relic back tomorrow if he wants to, this was a once in a month dual coordination event.

    It wasn't coordinated, we just took the chance that the Alb attack on Scat offered to Midgard.
    Only mentally challenged people care for the realm points in that situation.
  • Ya i think most of us in the mid bg was hoping that the albs won
  • edited January 12 PM
    Kroko wrote: »
    Mids took a relic!!! HALLELUJAH!

    i swear i didn't drag Annamariede, screaming and kicking, by the hair, to nGed when the albs hit scath ...

    i think that every time i was leading a bg and i saw flames at scath over the last weeks, i tried to attack nGed, but last thursday was anna's shift.
    Post edited by Muylae on
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Koe wrote: »
    Kroko wrote: »
    Mids took a relnc!!! HALLELUJAH!

    Mostly because the hibs were all at Scath. It's enough of a problem that Mids had no desire to hit Albs, even though that would have resulted in probably 30-50k rps for the mid zerg vs the 2k they got taking Nged. Unfortunately Hero will just take the relic back tomorrow if he wants to, this was a once in a month dual coordination event.

    Also one well known 8man relogged to Hib to defend at scath and netted north of 150k.
    .

    if for you, mids being opportunistic equals dual coordination, then yes, i guess it could appear like that. but it was neither planned nor coordinated in any way. mids had an 'easy' relic retake vs low defences and albs faced a few less hibs than they would have without mids opening a second front.

    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Mids are too grumpy to cooperate. All that snow on their dangly bits :pensive:


    e4aj9afejnqg.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • edited January 13 PM
    Mid US prime #s are still down. I don't think I've seen more than 38 in bg the last 10 days or so. Good to see Alb #s high even if they are rolling us. I just wonder what is up in alb atm. Are they just quitting on keep and tower fights?
    Post edited by Rok1 on
  • Rok1 wrote: »
    Mid US prime #s are still down. I don't think I've seen more than 38 in bg the last 10 days or so. Good to see Alb #s high even if they are rolling us. I just wonder what is up in alb atm. Are they just quitting on keep and tower fights?

    It would appear, based on what I've read on the forums, that Albion and Midgard are attempting to starve the herorius BG through inactivity until the populations re-balance to an appropriate degree.
  • Yep. We as EU-Mids (Anna) have dodged 9 of 10 keep defenses because (1) in the last week's the hib-bg was up to more than twice our numbers and (2) hero decided to hold keeps at low con.

    I have no idea how's it going if we're not present. But the last week rp's are showing the same pattern for several weeks (or, if I calculate a bit and see his squad rise, months) now. I'd think they spend a lot of time in the game - we are not. So we often decide to seek for consign fights.
  • edited January 14 PM
    Skazur wrote: »
    Yep. We as EU-Mids (Anna) have dodged 9 of 10 keep defenses because (1) in the last week's the hib-bg was up to more than twice our numbers and (2) hero decided to hold keeps at low con.

    I have no idea how's it going if we're not present. But the last week rp's are showing the same pattern for several weeks (or, if I calculate a bit and see his squad rise, months) now. I'd think they spend a lot of time in the game - we are not. So we often decide to seek for consign fights.

    I usually give one attempt at retaking Bled before trying to force the action out of Mid, otherwise I refrain from doing the keep dance as best I can.

    I'd just like to see Alb get into the habit of trying to get their relics back again. I'm a big fan of harassing Hibs enroute from Nged :D
    Post edited by Rok1 on
Sign In or Register to comment.