We have to talk about the Balancing..

2»

Comments

• KatKat
    edited January 2020 PM

As much as I wanted to pet Kat, she was always very elusive. I got to pet her puppy a couple times though. :).

You would catch me now :( lol..trying new spec and flopping spectacularly against tanks

<3
    Post edited by Kat on
  • edited January 2020 PM
    why am i gonna chase a kiter into open field on a class with no interrupts ? @Names

no interrupts = breaking LoS until you get bored and come fight or run away as u normally do

why i said i prefer you on ur duo bc youll stay and fight.... guess u still cant read lol @Kat

Post edited by Namelez on
  • Namelez wrote: »
    why am i gonna chase a kiter into open field on a class with no interrupts ? @Names

no interrupts = breaking LoS until you get bored and come fight or run away as u normally do

why i said i prefer you on ur duo bc youll stay and fight.... guess u still cant read lol @Kat

Just pointing out your lack of logic. Ofc, you use los. Ofc, I will fight in open field. Both classes have strengths/weakness. Complaining that I wont get in range of your staff is the same as me complaining that you wont come into open field. Guess you didn't get the sarcasm.
  • Kat wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »

Just pointing out your lack of logic. Ofc, you use los. Ofc, I will fight in open field. Both classes have strengths/weakness. Complaining that I wont get in range of your staff is the same as me complaining that you wont come into open field. Guess you didn't get the sarcasm.

was responding more to @Names then you.

My OG point was stating that after seeing your playstyle, i can see why you hate the new RR5 changes. considering i always whined about you whining about the change, i can now see your perspective of why the RA is useless for you

my latter point was that I enjoy your 2v1s as they actually amount to something other than us just pissing into the wind at each-other
  • edited January 2020 PM
    @Namelez i was only trying to make a joke did not mean any offence by it.i know that when im the one being kitted i get ticked off but im the one to just death charge ya lol.
    Post edited by Names on