Saturday Night Battle- Nate joins Smeger to hunter for : I Hueter des Waldes I

edited January 20 in General Board
1st open field fight was at the Y- Dropped twf5 and the hibbies could not push.

2nd fight in hibland- hibs land a great mez in the valley followed by a ST. I had to purge quickly drop TWF5 and setup to dot. And dot I did.... @Beetleguisse aka Shaylon :)

3rd fight was easy keep fight....


I do hope something was learned from this by the hibs in : I Hueter des Waldes I

WeDHX9U.jpg
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS


"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

  • hey nate

    U miss the last fight at scath hahahaha maybe herorius is not a great defender, but mr shaylon is :-)
  • boomling wrote: »
    hey nate

    U miss the last fight at scath hahahaha maybe herorius is not a great defender, but mr shaylon is :-)

    IDK

    but I heard @xyorman had to tell a certain guild that in the bg = with the bg. @Jenini
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I'm still curious if the numbers that the keeps report are correct. 111 Mids were reported at Nged Outpost. When Mids took Crim which was valiantly defended by Huval, the count was 120.

    To break it down Barney-style, I'm wondering how many who read the recap think "No impact, no idea"
    njy177aqka85.gif
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Saturday night came down to numbers. Mids had more than Hibs and Albs combined and yet they pve'd keeps while Hibs got tired of waiting for Mids who refused to engage lesser Hib numbers behind Crimm doors (ghost Keep). Hibs ended up leaving Crimm to find some action versus the Albs while Mid pve'd the Ghost keep with 120 people from the count.
  • Hibs had high 90s count defending Crim.. Mids had 120 that hit right after hero decided to defend Nged from albs.
    Mids were going there whether hero was in there or not. We didn't know you guys had left it was a lucky steal for us.

    Very unfortunate timing on a call to defend from Hero. Not his or Mids fault. Just sh*tty turn of events.

    PS: Hitting a keep with 90-100 hibs defending is suicide any way you look at it. Quit acting like you were such a small dog.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Korsperf - ShadowBlade
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Soundaffects - Skald

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Hibs had high 90s count defending Crim.. Mids had 120 that hit right after hero decided to defend Nged from albs.
    Mids were going there whether hero was in there or not. We didn't know you guys had left it was a lucky steal for us.

    Very unfortunate timing on a call to defend from Hero. Not his or Mids fault. Just sh*tty turn of events.

    PS: Hitting a keep with 90-100 hibs defending is suicide any way you look at it. Quit acting like you were such a small dog.

    Hmm there was not 90-100 hibs in Crim keep maybe like 50 so we was heavy outnumbered like in openfield, but i dont doubt mids would have won, so u intel was not correct impounded. (maybe get a stealther that can Count) and not go after how much we have in bg :-) semi j/k

    I agree with u that hitting a defended keep is hard even with 120, but sometimes numbers give u the chance to take some risk. Hibs do that alot with herorius. And to be fair u did that when u went to Scath and get killed by smaller numbers than 50. But our zergleader in scath was clearly used to defending. Not like herorius WHO almost always attack or defend the same way he have done the past 10 years, and not trying to learn new ways to do Things.
  • My intel wasn't a sneak looking inside counting.. As I stated I along with all other mids had no clue how many you had in there and when we decided to give it a shot you guys had already left.

    My "Intel" was coming from a friend I spoke with later on that night who was apart of the hib BG at that time you guys were inside crim he had a very nice /bg count of 97. (SS proof)

    Give or take a few groups 3-4 groups not with BG like usual you would still be around 70 with or near Crim and you know for a fact those groups would have showed up if we had chosen to hit a tiny bit sooner and you guys were still camping it.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Korsperf - ShadowBlade
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Soundaffects - Skald

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    My intel wasn't a sneak looking inside counting.. As I stated I along with all other mids had no clue how many you had in there and when we decided to give it a shot you guys had already left.

    My "Intel" was coming from a friend I spoke with later on that night who was apart of the hib BG at that time you guys were inside crim he had a very nice /bg count of 97. (SS proof)

    Give or take a few groups 3-4 groups not with BG like usual you would still be around 70 with or near Crim and you know for a fact those groups would have showed up if we had chosen to hit a tiny bit sooner and you guys were still camping it.

    ok out of this i can only conclude you hib friend cant Count :-) and bg Count was good but not with us at all. And im also a friend :-) telling u there was not near 90 in there.
  • edited January 20 PM
    I played with Hero last Saturday and we went 3-0 vs Smeger BG openfield
    I played with Smeger this Saturday and we went 3-0 vs Hero BG

    We will see how much trash Hero's guild wants to talk this week. He can't afford to lose players or he will wipe every time during USA primetime.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • boomling wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »
    My intel wasn't a sneak looking inside counting.. As I stated I along with all other mids had no clue how many you had in there and when we decided to give it a shot you guys had already left.

    My "Intel" was coming from a friend I spoke with later on that night who was apart of the hib BG at that time you guys were inside crim he had a very nice /bg count of 97. (SS proof)

    Give or take a few groups 3-4 groups not with BG like usual you would still be around 70 with or near Crim and you know for a fact those groups would have showed up if we had chosen to hit a tiny bit sooner and you guys were still camping it.

    ok out of this i can only conclude you hib friend cant Count :-) and bg Count was good but not with us at all. And im also a friend :-) telling u there was not near 90 in there.

    /BG count -- isn't that hard <shrug> --- where people in the BG actually are is an issue in each realm it seems and why whoever is constantly counting the BG's in all realms < getting numbers I assume (the whole scatobot crap)> really gets zero useful information, but I am sure it will be touted as important.

  • /bg count. Needs to have a range of 3k units imo
  • edited January 20 PM
    Don't join the bg unless you are providing intel or fighting with the bg.

    Most of the "zerg groups" just get slaughtered roaming and then say "sorry , I didn't know where yall went"
    Just don't join the bg and do your own thing...….
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Thank you Xyorman. I agree that BG count borders on useless. I think that when the keep / towers report numbers that they are more accurate. People have lots of theories as to why a given battle goes well for one side or another. Numbers, classes, luck, phase of the moon etc. I love it when the battles are unpredictable and when one side or the other does something unexpected. Once the battle is over the details quickly fade and I'm on to the next fight.

    Token trash talk here for those who require it because as a great man said "Some can't learn and we just laugh about this and go on."

    For those who need a smile this Sunday morning I share this because bunnies and butterflies always make me happy :)
    qz2cigr4wgsm.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • I find it harder and harder to wanna play right now. I log in mid. Severely outnumber the enemy. I log into hib and we sit in a keep trying not to get baited out, and then get baited out and lose the keep. I logged and read a book instead.
  • Agreed. It is getting harder and harder to log and play. I can only play certain times and the times that I do play, the game play is just sh$t.

    Seriously though, everyone is commenting on the bg counts. They are never accurate, as you always have those groups running off and doing their own thing (sometimes 2 and 3 groups from the same guild). It is worse now as we don't have a death spam anymore that those groups can run off of.

    There certainly wasn't 90 mids hitting on any keep last night.

    Not sure why everyone thinks that the spam on keeps/towers is accurate. There are so many bugs and issues in the game, do you actually think the spam numbers are correct? I am highly skeptical.
  • The albion bg is of no resistance during the week. So now during usa primetime evenings it's just mid/alb trying to split attacks and take relics from Hibernia.

    The game has now come to hoping hero can put up a fight on Saturday nights. He requires as much help as possible and he didn't have it last night.

    @Carol_Broadsword @John_Broadsword - I kept trying to tell you what would happen.



    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited January 20 PM
    if like 10 people ran a duo regularly be fun action ;\ if only 20 people be poppin ! 10 duo's running around fighting each other be awesome ! (or trio w/e)


    we seem to usualy find decent action duo, not always tho

    when your bored of zerg get a friend and come duo/trio ! roaming isle and mainland if ports are cut is nice !



    and go easy on the nbs in pink hats plz (well I guess no hat here but have one now !)
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • As you wish. You two are the bomb :)
    iiy0jauouaxl.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Just to let you know that no one told me anything Mr. Likes to start Drama. You should prob worry about your 1 man guild and let me worry about my guild as when we join the bg we give intel and help side car when needed. You think you know things when in fact you don't. Im always in tells with Xy or Smeg about locations or needing help. So until you get your facts right leave my name out of it please and my guild. We are here to play and have fun.
  • Jenini wrote: »
    Just to let you know that no one told me anything Mr. Likes to start Drama. You should prob worry about your 1 man guild and let me worry about my guild as when we join the bg we give intel and help side car when needed. You think you know things when in fact you don't. Im always in tells with Xy or Smeg about locations or needing help. So until you get your facts right leave my name out of it please and my guild. We are here to play and have fun.

    So you were at Scath with the mid bg ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Yes, we showed up as u guys were fighting. We were on a short break when u guys first started hitting it and we ran there to help thank you. That's why I said wish we would have known and I said get your facts correct before you say something you apparently don't know. Doesn't really matter what you have to say because I don't really have to defend my guys as we roam and help out when needed. I do think its funny though how you try to revert conversations from yourself to others but hey that's you and everyone knows you.. So good luck on the battlefield. Just make sure you get your facts correct before adding me into your daily drama please.
  • Tried telling you when you first invited him to your guild. Amazing how quickly he hates on people who actually gave him the benefit of the doubt initially
  • Jenini wrote: »
    Yes, we showed up as u guys were fighting. We were on a short break when u guys first started hitting it and we ran there to help thank you. That's why I said wish we would have known and I said get your facts correct before you say something you apparently don't know. Doesn't really matter what you have to say because I don't really have to defend my guys as we roam and help out when needed. I do think its funny though how you try to revert conversations from yourself to others but hey that's you and everyone knows you.. So good luck on the battlefield. Just make sure you get your facts correct before adding me into your daily drama please.

    At no point do I see your death or elitist jerx death spam when mids wiped on the balcony. I've reviewed it twice now.... Remember I'm always recording.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • For some reason this came to mind ..
    15d1h7hfact4.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Watch out.... he is always watching and recording you :o
    0lcrne09cefo.gif
    Impounded - Warrior__________Korsperf - ShadowBlade
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Soundaffects - Skald

    Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

    >Daoc Videos<
  • The eye in the sky never lies :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • LMAO... Good day drama seeker.
  • Jenini wrote: »
    LMAO... Good day drama seeker.

    I can see you didn't request to see the video :) @xyorman is right. in the bg= with the bg
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited January 21 PM
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Don't join the bg unless you are providing intel or fighting with the bg.

    Most of the "zerg groups" just get slaughtered roaming and then say "sorry , I didn't know where yall went"
    Just don't join the bg and do your own thing...….

    I don't agree with this comment at all. Smeger and others run interference often in coordination with the bg (while they are in it). I've been in a group that was asked to hold a random tower on more than one ocassion to "hold it as long as we could while the bg grabs a different tower" , etc. In essence we were cannon fodder, but we played our role as requested.

    There are several ways to sabotage a bg though. Hijacking and holding the relic until it resets is still at the top of the no-no list. Nice try at diversion. It doesnt take much searching to find the post(s) in the last few weeks of you slamming Xy. People arent as naive as you think. Give them more credit than that.
    Post edited by Sleepwell on
  • Sleepwell wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Don't join the bg unless you are providing intel or fighting with the bg.

    Most of the "zerg groups" just get slaughtered roaming and then say "sorry , I didn't know where yall went"
    Just don't join the bg and do your own thing...….

    I don't agree with this comment at all. Smeger and others run interference often in coordination with the bg (while they are in it). I've been in a group that was asked to hold a random tower on more than one ocassion to "hold it as long as we could while the bg grabs a different tower" , etc. In essence we were cannon fodder, but we played our role as requested.

    There are several ways to sabotage a bg though. Hijacking and holding the relic until it resets is still at the top of the no-no list. Nice try at diversion. It doesnt take much searching to find the post(s) in the last few weeks of you slamming Xy. People arent as naive as you think. Give them more credit than that.

    If you are asked to sit in a tower then that's obviously different.
    Stay on topic.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Stop baiting. I responded to your comment.
  • NM. Continue to bait. I'm off for the night :wink:
Sign In or Register to comment.