Sunday Night US BG Fights

Great fights tonight between Mid, Alb, and Hib! It was nice having the BG numbers be approximately equal this evening and not steeped to one side during US prime. Hope to see similar action next weekend.

Happy Holidays!

- Shaylon
"The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
"The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
"Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/

Comments

• I had much fun playing Hibernia tonight. The Great Tree is quite strong at the moment.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • hahah equal!?! Hibs were running 80+ albs had maybe 40, and there were maybe 3 groups of Mids..
  • Yeah, and we had almost 3 fgs of sneaks running out there at our peak to annoy everyone!!
  • edited December 2018 PM
    hahah equal!?! Hibs were running 80+ albs had maybe 40, and there were maybe 3 groups of Mids..

We had 50-60 at one point but we were running consistently 30-40.

Edit: doesn't include the stealth zerg that was out last night. But we weren't always together.
    Post edited by Tyrantanic on
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/