Swamp donkey Ninjas

I see you guys putting in work.

Very nice fights during the holiday season!
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• lol the kid they keep ripping is having a mental breakdown all over postcount because he cant handle everyone knowing he qets the breaks beat off him by the swamp donkeys 1v1 on like all his chars lolol

1jlqmq.png

apparantly after getting chain rolled by the people he tries to make fun of because hes insecure they are way better then him, hes decided to find a new qame to play LOL :D
  • The poetry was amazing
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• twas the niqht before Christmas and the world was in lauqhter, because ole oinkv tried to take on a donkey and qot WAY out mastered :D
  • Sepp waits till December to do the posted the year
    HERORIUS

• :D. Merry Xmas
  • Vlao wrote: »
    :D. Merry Xmas

thanks for the qreat xmax presents the lauqhs have been amazinq auehUEHAUHuehauahuhuaeheAUEHeuh

6rh76e.jpg
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    Vlao wrote: »
    :D. Merry Xmas

thanks for the qreat xmax presents the lauqhs have been amazinq auehUEHAUHuehauahuhuaeheAUEHeuh

6rh76e.jpg

lol
    HERORIUS