Looking for a friend - Any advice is appreciated

Hey everyone,

After nearly 9 years away from the game I’ve decided to come back and give it another shot. Due to me living in Germany at the time and not keeping any of my account info, I’m pretty much starting at nothing. Luckily enough, getting to level 50 including MLs & everything that goes with it got a lot easier since I last played.
I currently got 3 level 50 toons ready for RvR, and some others for molvik, but I’m having trouble finding some answers to the million questions I have.
My three 50s are a Cleric, a Druid and a Healer.
I got them all to ML10 (perfecters), but I’m my issues start with finding a good spec for RvR that’s going to get me into groups. I fully plan on playing in groups/participating in keep takes/defenses at all times if that makes a difference. Any help on how to spec these three, what RA’s are going to be my most important, any must have potions (lots of new stuff since I checked last) will be greatly appreciated, whether it be a reply here or via PM.
Also, if anyone has any leads or is part of a laid back guild willing to take on a rusty returnee let me know as well!

Comments